Would you rather marry a woman/man with?

please read the options carefully...

• marry a woman with perfect, gravity defying large C cups and perfect body, average salary $35000
  • marry a woman with tiny A cups, an attractive body, but 5 million dollars net worth ( she refuses implants)
  • marry a man with the perfect toned body and a nice 7 inch and thick wang, average salary $35000
  • marry a man with a small 4 inch, attractive looking guy, net worth of 5 million
Money is not just shallow... its also the way to freedom, you dont need to work and are free from the rat race, you only live once you could find hobbies and travel the world instead of working 40 hours a week for 50 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls with small breasts and I like money, so the second option is a win/win situation. Should've made it more difficult, really. I honestly can't believe so many guys voted A.

• me either shows how shallow they really are, which is funny because i put this question together, i wanted to see how many guys would rather be free from work and hardship for a less in cup size and i was expecting them to be more for the freedom and less for the tits. So great my results suck. Indirect questions are always the most truthful.

What Guys Said 11

• i choose B to play along but in reality i dont care about how big a woman's boobs are or how much money she makes... when you get married to someone its should be for reasons beyond the material world

If someone is perfect for me, i am attracted to her, she makes me feel loved, and she will help nurture our passions and our future, i will marry her even if she has A cups and makes 35k a year

• I would need someone with similar interest as me, someone who has a wonderful personality, someone I can laugh with. have fun with, someone who loves me and cares about me as I would with her, some who I can trust. I have someone like that already

• These are very shallow and selfish reasons to marry. Even the reasons you gave for why money ISN'T shallow show how much it IS, since it shows how you're only concerned with how THEY can benefit YOU. That is basically the definition of being selfish.
    If these are your main concerns in looking for a spouse, then you're not marrying for the right reasons at all. This is probably why divorce rates are so high.

You SHOULD be looking for someone who has many of the same interests as you, has a personality that compliments you own, and who genuinely loves you and whom you genuinely love. If all these conditions are met, THEN you can worry about income and physical attractiveness.

• in a dream world this is real life and people are way more shallow than me, believe me there was a very unshallow reason behind this question.

• I like small tits guess what I voted?

• LOL I laughed "she refuses implants"
    I ain't no boob guy, so it's all good

• well i know how some people get on here, they always try to find a loop hole in my Question or a spelling error god forbid lol

• not with 5 million the interest on that would keep giving yearly.

• Forgot about that detail hahaha

• natural and fun women. oh, and open-minded.

• A. Because i simply want to have a simple, ordinary family and nothing more. With B i certainly cannot accomplish that, money brings problems.

• I stopped at the word "marry."

No to all options.

• all choices are shallow cause there are no character traits etc. i chose the nillions though.

• whats more shallow though really huge tits and ass

or wanting the freedom of life without having to work

• yes i would but because i realize the freedom it gives me, not because im shallow i just like many other humans am stuck in the middle class working life till im too old to work anymore.

• i'd like the millions not to stop working though. but in fact to work harder and in more meaningful ways. i have many ideas that could help humanity. well and make those millions into more millions of course. but honestly i dont see that hapening... .

• So basically the options for women are "I'm a size queen" and "I'm a gold digger"... LMAO

• Oh, and thanks for reminding me that I'm small (I'm four inches... still a virgin). Maybe if I won the lottery I could find a gold digger to pretend that she loves me... LOL

• sorry i didn't want to hurt anyone :(

• i just wanted to see what guys would choose see just how shallow they really are, would they be willing to work their whole life just to get perfect tits, or rather sit back and watch the waves in a mansion.

• Money isn't Important for me so

• maybe but you wouldn't need to work, you could just relax and find hobbies and travel. It is the way out of the rat race.

What Girls Said 9

• This is a difficult question on so many levels. I don't care for a perfectly toned body and neither do I care about money that much ($35000 is still a hella good salary in my currency) but at the same time penis size isn't that big of a deal to me either. I guess I'd go for option D then because you said he's attractive. A good body that is toned doesn't automatically make a guy attractive to me.

• yes and money means you can enjoy life, hobbies, spend time with your children and travel. No need to suffer working till your 65. Its not shallow its just what is more shallow? wanting freedom of life or wanting huge tits and ass. this is my point.

• You're right. It would mean financial security for me and my future family. I grew up quite poor so I'm very hard working in terms of my studies and career dreams but I suppose I'm not going to reject a guy just because he's rich. He's a person too and also deserves a chance.

• Pen is size and income irrelevant to me. His looks kind of are too but im like to spend time on a lot of things other than how I look so I don't think I'd be a good match for c

• Money comes and goes. Personality is forever. None of the options show their personality so I went off body. Of course I would prefer a bigger man. Money can't buy dick sick and passion.

• Literally the choices between a & b are so fucked up because 99.7% of the men on this website are anti-implants to begin with. I'm guessing you're new and didn't realize this. As such, your data is fucked.

• I vote C. $35000 a year is not bad ans it'd be combined with what I'd make so yeah. I'm not all that concerned with money.

• Well it seems girls voted for the body and guys voted for the money. I really thought it was gonna be the other way

• C cup isn't large. It is average.

And I would marry the guy that had better personality, made me laugh and loved me.

• well like 36 C is basically the same a s 34D

• oh where are you from?

• Finland. We kinda have the same thing but the differences aren't that huge.

• i don't care about dick size. i don't care about toned muscles. you also said D is attractive but never said C was. so D. 5million is just a bonus. not the decisive factor

• Money isn't enough to keep me satisfied.
    I need a penis I can feel.
    I choose C.