Girls, do you think wives would tell their girl friends their man is bad in bed?

Do you think women tell their girl friends their man is bad in bed?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they actually do. Most women discuss every detail even if it's embarrasing. We discuss your dick, the size, the shape, the smell, hair or no hair, etc. Detaaaaails!
    It's the first thing I ask. How was it? (sex) Was he any good.. did you come? Did he have good dick? How long does he last? Etc..

I'm serious.

• Then why would she complain about when she knew the guys size before they got married?

• When I Say Guys I Mean The mans.. Meaning One guy

• Only she can now why she married you anyway if she was not pleased with the sex you have. I don't know why you want to marry someone you're not sexually compatible with.

What Girls Said 8

• @julyandrews is right lol we discuss every little thing🙊

• Why? Shouldn't it be discussed with their husbands since it's a private matter?

• I'm not sure if she is but I've been really bad in bed lately

• If it's a new thing it's probably not something she's talking about

• i don't think so. i have never had anyone tell me their guy sucked in bed...

• Maybe cuz they were in good in bed

• I sure hope so

• haha! respece is a huge part of a marriage. or any relationship for that matter. if you're with someone who talks badly about you, then you're not with the right person..

• If they're looking for advice on how to improve their sex lives, absolutely. If they just want to gripe about married life, no.

• when they're married, I don't think so but I've def heard girls talk shit about casual relationships

• I haven't heard of that.

I hope not.

• Yes, we tell our close friends EVERYTHING

• don't you think the sex life between a man and a woman should be between them onlysince it's a private matter

• I don't know but I want a girlfriend

• i dont think so.