Girls, I am saving myself for Marriage but I wonder how many girls especially Christian girls are?

I know a descent amount of girls who are single Christian but have not saved themselves...

It seems like 22 is a huge age for you ladies... I wonder how many people my age though that are...

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Christian and me and my boyfriend are waiting

What Girls Said 7

• I'm a virgin but I'm not religious and I'm not saving myself either.

• Yeah I understand but I'm intentionally asking Christian girls... You see I being a Christian will only ever date a Christian...

• Understandable You should be bold and honest and proclaim that you are an atheist. Just like I proclaim to be a follower of Christ.

• By the answers I've been given by age 22 its a turning point... You are still young...

• I'm a Christian and I saved myself for someone who I believe I will marry, but have not married yet.

• Are you going to marry the guy you gave yourself away too

• I plan to! He does too.

• Well I would suggest saving the next time for marriage or Christ will bring trial into any relationship that doesn't give Him glory... And if you guys are about being Christ centered thats the way to go...

• I am! :D celibate till a ring is on my finger.

• I am saving myself.

• I'm Christian and i love God with all my heart, soul, mind n spirit. I saved myself for 22 years for the man i know that God ordained for me to marry. I lost my virginity to him last month.

• When are you getting married?

• Overall just make sure he leads you like Christ leads the church... No more fooling around until the marriage night...

• I'll do my best.

• I'm one for sure.

• I am Christian too but nope I won't safe myself. Why should I? I am not religious at all.

• There is a difference in being a follower of Christ and just being Christian... The first one involves a relationship...

• You just have to have faith...

• here is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
      1 John 4:18