What age is "perfect" for marriage in your opinion?

I think it's perfect to get married when you're over 30

Most Helpful Guy

• 30-35 for men

25-30 for women

What Girls Said 13

• I intend to be married and done having whatever potential children I may or may not have (don't exactly want any) by the time I am 30. So getting married after 30 would just not work out very well.

• Yeah, that's what I'm getting at. I'm single and 32 and looking to date women much younger than me is just not my thing.

• I come from a broken family so my idea of marriage is pretty fucked but i think the perfect age for marriage is like 28 then kids at 30 or the other way round. Just get married when you're completely settled in life.

• Its not so much about age as it is about finances, stability, how ready you feel etc.

But I think below 24/25 is kinda young. Above 30 seems a bit older. So..25-30.

• The age of never.

• 21 upwards

• Now a days, I'd say marry before 24

• For guys 27

• I believe whenever both are ready to marry each other and they are willing to work on it.

• My opinion would be after collage or if you don't go to collage after you have a stable job. So around 25-30

• I'd say 24

• 21-30 in my opinion, the woman being younger.

• 23-27.(filler)

• Late 20 to early 30

What Guys Said 9

• Personally just because of the career path I've chosen, I do not want to or think i can get married before 30 (plus it doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon haha... cries in corner). My ideal age would be 32.

• I don't believe that there is a perfect age for marriage because everyone is different. While the law in the US states that 18 is the minimum without parental consent, the reality is that 12, 14, 15, 16... are all perfect ages providing the person (s) getting married have a genuine understanding of what it means to 'marry' another person. Marriage is not a ceremony, an act, or a verb/adverb it is a genuine and sacred commitment wholely to a person, a belief, and a life. That being said, in general I personally do not believe it to be a good idea to marry before the age of 25. This gives all parties involved the opportunity not only to mature, gain life experience, further themselves, acquire wisdom, and establish themselves.

Just my.02...

• Mid to early 20's is good at the earliest anyways. As much as I really hate to say this, but people generally start a family when they are married and if you're a girl, then you/your wife might become to old to have kids. Maybe not, my aunt had a baby in her mid 40's, but you said over 30 so the percentage goes down.

• solution: Marry a younger woman :)

• Not to young, others are obviously into that. Does it not seem pathetic though? I mean... Oh darn I'm 30 or 40-50+ something years old, never was able to find a girlfriend, time to go young! Nice little 20 something year old.

-It's just not appealing to me.

• Any age when you are 100% independent and you have a stable career. Most people get married before that though which is why so many people are in debt for decades. They buy crap when they don't have the money for it and weddings are super expensive.

• Yeah, but why not go to a small cheap looking wedding chapel? lol! I mean it doesn't have to be expensive.

• @sean1234 a lot of people want the cliche' wedding with every member of their family all their friends old and new and all their co-workers and a huge reception.

• Not if you're poor, LOL!!!

• There isn't really any perfect age, I've seen people meet the one when they are 80, 20s, 30s, my own grandparents both pairs met almost right after high school. Just simply no perfect age, it depends on the couple and the people involved.

• When I finish college, find a job and get a house of my own lol, I hope that this will happen between the age 28 and 32 :)

• Maybe never. There doesn't appear to be much benefit and only more risks and obligations from a guy's point of view

• anything over 25

• never. marriage is for stupid humans.