Should I ask her to marry me?

There is this girl who I been seeing for 2 months and she is just so nice and sweet. my family loves her and she is great with kids. i told her I loved her. even though she didn't say it back i feel like she was just really shy. tommorow I rented out a limo to the bridge we met so I can ask her.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• She seems like a great gal! I can understand why you'd want to ask her to marry you. But, you don't want to rush your relationship too much; it might scare her off. Even though you seem prepared for commitment, she might not be. In you asking her after only 2 months, she might feel very pressured into making such a serious choice. And worse case scenario: Say no and break up with you.
    I don't mean to scare you, but I just want you be aware of what could POSSIBLY happen. I suggest giving it more time. Which, isn't honestly that bad. You guys will get to know more about eachother and if you truly love her, the long relationship will really prove it to her.
    Also, give her time to adjust to your saying "I love you". Hope this helps, good luck!

What Girls Said 8

• You should wait a few years before making such a quick decision is what you should do.

• I'm a virgin who is in a monogamous relationship so being a hoe for me is out of the question you lame desperate twat. Seriously marrying a girl only after 2 months and you're 19? Are you THAT fucking stupid? You need some god damn sense smacked into you.

• I didn't mean to

• Oh ok, then disregard everything I just said. I have a bit of a temper and when someone come at me I get a bit defensive. Sorry. :X

• No, you're to young for marriage.

• Age is only a number

• And court is just a room when she eventually divorces you because she felt pressure into the marriage...

• why jump to marriage when you guys have a lot of time to explore and get to know one another better. It depends how she feels as well. If she didn't tell you she loves you yet, thats a sign that you guys aren't completely serious yet. You may love her now, but I think you're kinda rushing into the relationship. Let the relationship progress on its own without rushing or else you may scare her away since you guys have only known each other for 2 months

• Tell me the time and place so I can hold up a GET REKT sign when she says no.

• Well, two months is not that long of a time of knowing each other. (Unless you meant you've known each other longer but, just started dating) However, if you feel that she is the one, then go for it. If you you think you will be happy with her for the rest of your life.

• Go for it. See how it goes. My brother married his wife after only dating her 3 months and they've been married over a year and seem happy.

• Yeah do it so I can laugh at you when you get dumped

• I think you're jumping the gun a bit here...

What Guys Said 17

• No way yoiur teen and 2 months is nothing try 3 years

• Two months and you're ready to propose to her? Did you hit your head or something?
    fc04.deviantart.net/.../...everknowwho-d6m6usm.jpg

• Yes!! Marry her. Then you can end up like me... not knowing how shit works and when she leaves you, you question why and can't get women because you don't know how it works and then you get simmering anger and negativity and do stupid things like get prostitutes and go on gag at the age of 32😩

• www.utne.com/.../corporate-power-13.gif?la=en

You've only dated for 2 months, she didn't even tell that she loved you, and yet you already wanna marry her? Come on, man.

• You're to young and you haven't bee dating long enough, don't ask her, trust me if you get married this early you'll only suffer through a divorce later on if she even says yes. I've seen it multiple times.

• No. Don't repeat the mistakes of my parents. Get to know near everything about her over a few years. This way you have a better chance of avoiding marrying a ticking time bomb. For example she may have a mental illness that she absolutely refuses to treat.

• You're going too fast. Pump those breaks

• I agree. Wait. You may know that you can spend the rest of your life with her but she may feel the complete opposite, if not now then later. The divorce rate is extremely high in the US. I know. I got married when I was 20. The ex ended up leaving me for other guys (plural). She "needed to experience other people".

• Son, you are too young for this. You have at least 5-7 years of life left to enjoy your freedom. Dont ruin that. After that, yeah, marriage is the best way forward.

• You should get to know her longer before deciding to marry her. It takes more time to know if you two are compatible. I would keep an open mind enjoy spending your time with her. Time will tell.

• No I need to make a move now before some else tries

• You can get into a serious relationship with her. You don't have to worry about some other guy trying if you do this.

• What? No. Way too soon. You are likely to scare her. You need to slow things down.

• I can't it's too late I already planned everything

• Have you physically asked the question? No? Then it's not too late to stop this train wreck.

• Aaahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😊 YOU MAD BRO?

• If you do ask her and she says yes how long will the engagement be?

• If you need to ask, no.

• Two months is too short and 19 is too young.

• If you have to ask, then the answer is no. This isn't something anyone can tell you, you just know it.

Besides, you've only been seeing her for two months. Not nearly enough time. See how things hold up once you've had your first fight (or second or third or fourth). A relationship needs to be able to survive past the "puppy love" stage.

The flame will dim in time. with the right person, though, it will never completely go out.

• By all means, fuck up your life based off of an emotional river you don't understand.