How do you know if your husband doesn't find you attractive anymore?

I recently had a baby and I'm not feeling all too sexy but I find that my boyfriend isn't up to having as much sex as we once did.. and I offer to go down town and all to get things going but he seems to always be tired.. should I be concerned or am I just over analyzing things

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is tired from baby chores

What Guys Said 2

• You have a baby, that probably keeps him up at night and then he goes and works all day only to do it all over again. I don't think its you, its probably because he is tired.

• It's not your fault. You're just unlucky to have a husband that has a weak sex drive. Your husband is lucky to have a wife like you. It's funny because here I am with an endless sex drive, yet I'm still a virgin. I feel so left out. I'm sorry.

What Girls Said 2

• How recently did you have the baby?
    It is an adjustment.. And you both are probably tired.
    But, you should talk to him. Just to clear it up

• Maybe he was actually tired. you do know men don't want it ALL THE TIME. girl you just had a baby enjoy