Who do you think cheat more in marriage?

men or women. save your "it doesn't depend on the gender it depends on the person" bull just answer and say why. assume both the male and female are moderatly attractive.

• men
  • women

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it's not a gendered thing. It's about equal.

• Actually in marriage there are many studies proving women cheat 2 to 1 compared to men

• yes it is... who told you it wasn't we have been a monogamous species ever since we became human

• @bob111111 no monogamy was invented by religion. Before that there wasn't really a such thing as having one partner you stuck with who could provide and protect the best

What Girls Said 9

• I'm just going to say men based on the fact that I personally know more situations where the man cheated.

• i feel like women have the excuse "he works a lot and isn't around". so i think women cheat more.
    i've met more men who have been cheated on than women.
    i guess it depends on the situation the couple is in. but i think statistically it would be women who cheat more. maybe not by a whole lot, but at least by a little

• Well, we all say men but the statistics show that it is pretty even. Women are just better at keeping secrets

• Men of course, simply because they are easily turned on and too weak to control it once they're already in heat so most usually give into the feeling, even if they repent afterward...

• but women have the same sex drive as a teenage male when they reach theiir 30s ^^

• dude! nooo you can't go on statistics on this...

• Statistics are facts provided they are backed by factual evidence

• Men: 'cause they don't really feel emotions the way women do.

• I hope to god thats a joke.

• I think both genders are capable of cheating just as much, so I can't really say much.

• @zell0is0my0name But I have to agree with you that men do cheat more.

• Statistically, it's men. I don't know why.

• Men becuz like they r men.

• Men. For the simple fact that married women don't have time to cheat because they're too busy looking after their kids, home , husband aswell as go to work.

• That's a load of bull honestly

• Married women cheat 2 to 1 it's just much less likely for you to catch her doing it. More than 50% of women cheat at least once during a marriage usually under the excuse of wanting to feel sexy or appreciated a simple google search would tell you that from credible news sources

• Load of shit!

• I think most men cheat more because having to tend to one pussy gets old pretty quick. I think women cheat less, but I think they cheat when men don't give them enough attention. The women began feeling insecure and seek attention from another man (or woman).

Either way cheating from either sex is wrong.

• Actually statisticly both men and women are equally likely to cheat. Once women joined the work force they had the same opportunities to cheat as men and unfortunatley proved they were no better.

What Guys Said 9

• Does gender matter in this lol?

• It's nice to see how a simple question can dig up the sexist sides of people that you weren't aware of lol
      Well played asker , well played.
      I like what you're doing/

• Lol thanks I knew for a fact women cheated more due to all the studies and research I've done spanning from people that admit to it, reasons for divorce and how quickly they move on after

• Shhhhhhh
      Be very quiet... we hunting wabbits.

• ima go equal on the bend. 50/50

• guys guys... 8)

• in my opinion it's the same. Possibly men cheating more but women better at hiding it.

• Men physically cheat just as much as women mentally cheat.

• I said guys but it may be that guys are just more infamous for it.

• It really doesn't matter what gender and yes it does depend on the person. That said I think men cheat more for lust and women cheat more for emotional reasons.

• Statistically it is almost dead even but it's just a bigger deal when guys do it.

• Men do this isn't an opinion go look up statistics for this 20% of men cheat and something like 12-15% of women do

• Sounds about right.

• i have no idea where you got that statistic but it is 100% false

perhaps you are referring to infidelity? which is not necessarily cheating

but again all studies vary in amounts here are a few 4%,14%,20% and 25% for women cheating the 4% was married women

• My source was ABC news and a few other credible sources. Cheating is cheating even if it's just a one time thing don't try to sugar coat it