Woman from lower and middle class makes better wife?

They are used to doing everything by themselves. Cleaning, doing dishes, cooking etc. while those who are from upper class are not used to doing it. True or false?

• True
  • False
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the woman or the man who makes a wife or husband respectively immaterial of their social status. Also it's the compatibility between the 2 that makes it so.

I vote 'B'

There are many women in the rich class who make excellent spouses :)

• I agree!

• P. S. by the way a wife is meant to be a wife not a maid to do the dishes etc If you don't want to help her in the house chores equally then the man better afford a maid.

I'm used to maids etc 24x7 since childhood but I never ever asked my wife or mother or sister to pick up a glass for me or do household chores. I get irritated if I find them mopping floors or waiting on me for food etc. When I've been down i. e. couldn't afford the maids and stuff I've done my work myself

• Thank you, young lady for your kind, thoughtful and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :)

What Guys Said 6

• generalisation...

• I think that it is better to find a match for you personally. If you are from a lower socioeconomic class, perhaps you are more comfortable with a woman from that same class.

• 100% True, without any doubt.

• true. rich girls are usually spoiled, lazy, too fragile, and poor with housechores.

• What makes you say that? From experience?

• yes. even some rich girls that i meant and had kind characters aka werent bitches, had other problems. were either too fragile sentimentally and physicaly, got butthurt easily, were too persistent in their opinion, werent used in housechores cause they got everything ready for them whe they were at home etc.

• This goes for men too. Im middle class and I take care of things in the house, cook my own meals.. I would just like a lady to share this with... and perhaps have her keep me tidy lol!

• Yes, wealthy/entitled women probably don't make very good housekeepers.

What Girls Said 3

• I think that educated men make better partners! They realise that woman work as hard as men, and that they are required to contribute to household tasks at home.

• I don't think so. Woman from upper classes know how to survive as an upper class figure.

• I don't think it is about class or income

• Apparently some people think it is