Do you think 29-33 years old is a good age for reproduction of a woman? Especially for the first children?

Any ideas and suggestions?

I mean physically, not financially.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and actually the cut off age is 34.
    After that age , yearly there is an increased rate of something going wrong with her pregnancy / developmental problems with the baby.

What Girls Said 6

• Mentally, emotionally, and spiritually? Yes.
    Physically? It has it's risks according to doctors :/

Typically, by that age, your average woman has evolved and corrected her pre-woman tendencies. So she's more likely to be a more emotionally stable, wise, skilled mother. Not only that, but hopefully by then she's developed the qualifications to have a nice amount of money in the bank for savings and financial needs.

• That is probably when you are the most ready to have children. I know people who had children younger then that and they found it almost intolerable.

• yes she has had time to get started in her career save money and create a safe home environment.

• I mean physically for a woman? (not financially)

• its not mutually exclusive. financially is important to keep in good health for mom and baby. also if she feels accomplished her health will be better as apposed to if she feels trapped sand like she's not ready and sacrificing.

• 33 might be on the higher side if you plan for more than one baby, but what do I know?

• The gyno will determine that.

• Yeah its a decent age.

• You mean physically?

• Yes. After 35 its not that good apparently. But it also depends on how healthy and strong the individual is. And what they eat.

What Guys Said 4

• There's not really a "good age for reproduction" I say , there's a reproduction viable age , and an age where it starts to become risky but a "good" one.

Define what does a "good age" to you entails.
    What makes an age "good" ?

• Well... biologically it is a good age. I think that mid to late thirties is a better age to have children. You have more money, your career is more stable, and you have more time.

• Generally speaking, after 16 the earlier the better. Realistically 20-25 is the "best age" for women to reproduce, however 29-34 is not bad. My mom was 33 and I turned out okay.

• Yeah, but the younger the better (within reason) because of higher fertility and less chance of abnormalities with the offspring.