Would it be difficult for a Catholic girl to date someone Indian? What do u think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am Indian, and I know a friend of mine who married an Catholic girl, but she was Indian as well. Her faith was Catholic and his faith was Hinduism (the most common). The cultures share family values, but they are still very different.

If you have feelings for him, and he for you, you have to decide if its worth it. If you both are starting a relationship, sad to tell you it's not the smoothest road. My friend who married the Catholic girl is doing well now, just to let you know. Relationships depend mostly on the two people. But the pressures from the world can take effect. Ordinary relationships (I mean inside a same culture) themselves have difficulties. But if he is perfect for you, then go for it and damn the world! Wish you the best dear.

What Guys Said 2

• His family might not approve
    just dont get family involved and you should be fine

• No, it shouldn't be.

What Girls Said 2

• Some Indians are Catholic too.

• If he's catholic too, no. Try a North Indian guy. They're usually catholic.

• he's a Hindi by the way