Why do you get cold feet?

You love this person for many years, and when the wedding bells ring. Why do people get cold feet? I mean this was your plan from the day you found out that this is the one. Then how people become unsure that whether they are doing the right thing or not.

Recently, I needed to assure a friend that they are going to be alright. But, man the trauma I went through while talking to him was like something I can't explain because I couldn't understand the problem. So, I want insight of the issue to make sure that I don't get it the day before I marry someone. lol

Cold feet remedy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It's never a new issue. It's some underlying difference between them, or something about him/her that they have struggled with right along. He is just questioning that thing again in regards to their compatibility.. Probably not a good sign they should marry.