Should I attend a wedding if I had sex with the groom multiple times?

So this guy family and my family is really close like we invite them to dinner Christmas party etc. n all that stuff.. we were messing around and all without the family really knowing that we talk.. that close with each other... we hardly talk wen the family is in one room.. I discovered a week ago from my aunt.. the guy is going to married is long time girlfriend from back home... I have no hard feeling about it.. the thing is I met b4 way back but I never really paid attention to her.. I officially met her last week and she ask me to make her wedding favor a and help decorated since I have done many others and even invited me to her wedding. I feel really bad about it... I just I feel really weird attending such a small wedding and knowing I fuck him more than once...

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been to a few weddings where I've slept with the bride or one of the bridesmaids or both. I've even been to one where I was the best man, and the bride had swallowed for me, and although it was something that her bridesmaids knew about, I don't think the groom knew (it happened before they got together).

The past is the past. So long as it's not something that's continuing to happen, and you're not waving it out there to embarrass anyone, then just leave it behind you.

What Guys Said 1

• Wait I'm confused were they dating when you screwed around? Whats the timetable look like here?

What Girls Said 5

• Your arrangement obviously meant nothing since it never progressed. Just go and be happy for your friends.

• Are you currently having sex with him or did you have sex with him during their relationship?

• I was.. but they weren't together... I guess they were working it out over the phone..

• Then I don't see a major problem with it. That's up to you, though. You just need to realize that not attending will raise questions since your families are friends.

• So basically he cheated on her with you?

No, you absolutely should not go

• I don't see a problem with that.

• you should not do that.