Do girls ever forget thier first sexual partners or is there any emotional issues left in her which may result in cheating later if she marries.. ?

Another man? Will she keep on comparing at all fields?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me put it this way: while I will never forget my first partner simply because he was my first real boyfriend, I have had infinitely better sex than I had with him since then.

• But stil you coudn't forget him... if in course of tym he approaches you.. then you'l feel like going with him... cause you know he was the one who brought to this sexual world.

• You like may be... so u r defendong it any ways

• I'm sorry, we speak English where I'm from and you don't make any sense. Have fun being a judgmental prick. Bye.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends. There are various factors involved such as chemistry, heightened awareness of what she likes, and personal skill level.

• WOW!!! What a good question they will NEVER Ever forget their first. Never but to cheat on there husband at least for me to do it NO WAY I wouldn't. My first is in the past for a reason we have no future today. I love my husband and I want to sleep only with him. The memories could never be eased of my first because it was something new and special I gave away. But doesn't mean I would want him today.. No

• My first was a one night stand. No emotional issues. Definitely no connection to cheating later.

• No way, I've totally forgotten about my first

What Guys Said 2

• Here is a sad truth that those who give themselves away before meeting their spouse are more prone to be cheaters and be in affairs than those who have saved themselves for their spouse...

• I can't see why cheating comes from this. Women never forget their first. Men don't either, though