Married people, do you think the person you are married is the best one for you?

i'm not trying to get you to question your marriage, it's just something i wonder about sometimes. do you honestly believe the person you're with is the best possible match for you and there's no one else on the planet that you could be happier with?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I don't think he is the best possible match for me but I'm sure he feels the same. I only realised after we got married how unsuited we actually are. He wants a maid to cook and clean for him and leave him alone while he plays games all day long. I want a companion to share my life with. I want love, he wants fast internet. I want a family, he wants his brother (No education or job and no plan on getting either one) to move in with us. The only reason I have not left yet is I am hoping he will start treating me better. But I must admit, slowly and daily I question if love is even real? I wonder if people are not just replaceable now that we have internet and online games.

What Girls Said 3

• i wonder about that sometimes. my hubby and are are pretty different. we have different interests and enjoy doing different things. the only things we really have in common is we love fucking each other and we love to work out.
    he makes me super duper happy tho, and i, him. i coulnd't see myself with someone else even tho we are really different. i think our differences kind of make us even better for each other.
    i think its normal to wonder about that though.

• Yes I do I been with mine for 11 years altogether but married 8 and 2 kids. I love him so much 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

• i do think so.

What Guys Said 2

• No one is that delusional whose been married for any sensible amount of time. The choice to stay married is not based on who is the best but instead just the willingness to make the best of it.

• "I married the wrong woman, and now I lead a life or regret"