Girls, what would you do in this situation?

You and your husband are on honeymoon. You bumped into a couple you know very well and you are good friends with them. They are going to same places as you. Would you spend lots of time with them or would you spend most of your time with your husband only and not them

• I would want me and husband spend a lot of time with them
    4% (1)
  • I would prefer that me and husband spend our time just the two of us and not them
    96% (22)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally, I would spend time with the other couple but on a honey moon, not so much. I would probably invite them to dinner one night, but wouldn't spend the majority of the trip with them

• What it you were staying at same exact hotels

• My answer stands...

• One more question: what if it was your best girl friend

What Girls Said 8

• Spend time with the man I just married. I'd probably want to meet up and see the friends, but for the majority I would want to be with my partner.

• Same response. My friends know me, if it was my honeymoon they would be surprised to see me vertical.

• Not sure maybe at first me and my husband. Then spend time with them a few days later depending if I really liked them if not then No.. Lol!

• Of course my husband

💜💚
    I will cut the conversation short with the other couple.

• Then I wouldn't even have to say no to her, lol. She would leave us alone on her own. :p

• just me and the husband of course.

• Would you hang out with your friend for more than 2 hours every day during the honeymoon

• probably not. just talk with ur wife about how u feel

• I'd want to be just me and him on honeymoon. Any other holiday would be different but honeymoons should be special and just the two of us.

• A honeymoon is meant for you and hubby to get away from everyone and everything and just connect. Honeymoon is NOT a time to be social with outsiders. I would be worried if my spouse wanted to spend time with them and not alone

• Fuck no, it's our honeymoon, they can fuck off.

• oh come on its our day for Christ sake