When should me and my wife leave for our honeymoon?

Yesterday, I got married for the first time in my life. This is my wife's second marriage. She is 30 and I'm 25. We are going to Paris for our honeymoon. Should we have left yesterday or go off tomorrow? I'm new to this.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• You can't just *go* on an international trip. Do you know how high airfare is going to be? INSANE. Do you guys even have passports? What about your wife? Did she take your name? If yes then she needs a new passport. You need to work out a budget for yourselves and then decide what you want to do while there. Then you can work out what is feasible.

• Her dad paid for the trip as a gift, the passports are already taken care of. We worked all this out lol.

• Well, I suggested we leave today. But she wanted to wait. We have everything set to leave 😁

• Leave once you have EVERYTHING packed and ready to go. :)

Also congrats on your marriage and hope y'all have an awesome honeymoon. ^^

• You can go anytime you want! Any time that would be most convenient for you two, there are no rules when it comes to your own married life!

• Go tomorrow just to make sure you have everything prepared, and planned out well.

• You can go off tomorrow if you have everything ready.

• Congrats!!! 😊 Leave the next day

What Guys Said 1