Do guys actually want to get married or would they rather have it be just gf/bf?

what do you want?

boys only please.

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I find that by getting married you get yourself into commitment and codependence which I really hate. Also marriage significatly reduces your freedom. I believe that independence and freedom are very important so I'd rather simply have a good friend and companion, who would simply share the love and sympathy, instead of dealing with problems of living together, kids, worrying about each other when we don't call, etc. I don't need that crap.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on the guy, but it seems that nowadays that guys want girlfriends. Less responsibility.

Free to move along and leave a path of destruction.

Ted

• Guys do for the most part want to get married eventually BUT for most modern guys it is much easier to just have a girlfriend without much committment or work from their side. If a girl tolerates this, gives the guy everything, and never pushes for more then she will be stuck as nothing more than a girlfriend for a long long time, with only a small possibility of the guy making it serious.

• I want a girlfriend more than anything because I've never had one, I want her to be the right one.

• i want to have a wife and childeren some day. I just need to find the right chick first.

• I don't know I mean it depends about the guy how old is he and how mature the guy is hope I helped.

• It depends upon the person.

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys I know want their cake and eat it too - so they want the family and the mistress on the side.