Most Helpful Girl
No communication and no sex.. Lol!!0
If you think hard, it's both the husband and wife's fault.
Some common reasons:
1. Lack of communication
3. Neglected (usually after the baby is born, mom ends up giving all her attention to the baby. The dad also do this but that one is rare.)
4. No sex
6. One of them tries to be too independent, which results in the other one feeling as if she does not trust him and is pushing him away from her life.
7. Addiction /gambling/drug addict
8. Bad with money... gets in debt.
9. "Falls out of love" and finds someone else or decides to separate.
10. Other family members (brother in law, mom in law, etc) fills one's mind with negative things about his wife (or husband).. etc.
Lack of communication. Most problems can be solved if the couple talks the problem out calmly, and without judgement or finger pointing. I think that adultery often occurs when a couple becomes distance ( either emotionally or physically or both) and the one who feels like they are left in the cold seek the warmth of others.
I think people just lose the dedication towards their devotion to the other person over time, and don't feel like it's worth the effort to stay dedicated. Then the relation becomes toxic.
Because of hook up n sex free culture
Because women have nothing to lose in them hence why they leave when things don't go their way
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.