Why do marriages fail?

Most Helpful Girl

• No communication and no sex.. Lol!!

What Girls Said 3

• If you think hard, it's both the husband and wife's fault.

Some common reasons:
    1. Lack of communication
    2. Adultery?
    3. Neglected (usually after the baby is born, mom ends up giving all her attention to the baby. The dad also do this but that one is rare.)
    4. No sex
    5. Incompatibility
    6. One of them tries to be too independent, which results in the other one feeling as if she does not trust him and is pushing him away from her life.

7. Addiction /gambling/drug addict
    8. Bad with money... gets in debt.
    9. "Falls out of love" and finds someone else or decides to separate.

10. Other family members (brother in law, mom in law, etc) fills one's mind with negative things about his wife (or husband).. etc.

• I agree with most of these, except number 6. Otherwise it sums up most of the reasons.

• Lack of communication. Most problems can be solved if the couple talks the problem out calmly, and without judgement or finger pointing. I think that adultery often occurs when a couple becomes distance ( either emotionally or physically or both) and the one who feels like they are left in the cold seek the warmth of others.

• Because people focus on superficial stuff, they let their egos take control of the relationship. They forget once married is no longer "me, " but "us"; there is no more "I," now is "we."

What Guys Said 4

• Because people get married too early.

• good point.

• It seems like most divorced couples who didn't get married too early probably just disliked each other because they weren't good people. They were just waiting for the inevitable.

• I think people just lose the dedication towards their devotion to the other person over time, and don't feel like it's worth the effort to stay dedicated. Then the relation becomes toxic.

• In America?
    Because of hook up n sex free culture

• Because women have nothing to lose in them hence why they leave when things don't go their way