What if your girlfriend and sister having same name? Anyone with such a case?

My gf's name is same as my sister name.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask if you can refer to her by another name or a nickname such as "honey" or "sweetie" or "goldy" or "dearie" or by her first and last name such as Sarah Holmes etc...

• My kid must be having mom and aunt with the same name.

What Girls Said 2

• That must've sucked bad! I once liked someone who has the same name as my stepdad. It grossed me out bad when i saw his name texted me or something. Gave me two seconds to realise its not dad. Try to stick to a nickname or change the relative as a related name (e. g. label as sister, bro) so you'll see sister messaged you etc.

• This happened to me lol.

• Your boyfriend and brother having same name? Then how your brother feel?

What Guys Said 1

• If you see your sister all the time, her face will pop in your head often when you are with your girlfriend. If you see your sister only a few times a year, then it will be ok.

• the first is my case

• I had a major crush on this girl in hs that had the same name as my mom. We never dated, but I saw her often and that did bother me a bit here and there to think they had the say name, LOL!