Who is (or would be) your first priority? Spouse or children? Why?

For me , it. would be

Inspired by another post.

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• This might sound like a cop-out, but I actually think that by making your spouse your number one, you are actually benefiting your children the most.

So yeah, while our lives would be geared towards loving our children and raising them, I think I would like to make my wife my number one relationship.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• As in I can only save one life or the other? I know all women disagree, but I always say the mother. I would be trashed with out my wife and no use to my child... though they also would likely blame and hate me for it... No matter what it is awful to have to choose.

1|0
    0|0
  • children first wifes leave

2|0
    0|0
  • Spouse, she would *always* be number 1

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably kids if there ever were any. Kids need to learn things and getting attention is important, spouse is already a grown up.

That being said I'm sure it's not impossible to give both adequate attention.

1|0
    0|0
    • Even she feels neglected?

• Show All
    • Oh my goodness!
      Bless you.
      You win. I give up.

• Yay! 8)

• If I ever have a kid, I would prioritize the kids first because my spouse can take care of herself

1|0
    0|0
    • Even if she feels you don't give her much attention?

• Show All
    • Haha, :p

Sometimes there are situations where you have to either pick the children or your spouse. (Not necessarily the death situation). Who would you pick?

• Great answer 😊

• I'm my first priority then my significant other.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you become a parent, you learn that your child always comes first. When you get married but don't have a kid, your so comes first but when you're single, or even just dating, yourself always comes first

0|0
    0|0
  • In most situations it would be my spouse

1|0
    0|0
  • Spouse.

I've noticed relationships where the kids are placed first tend to end in divorce.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• This is difficult because we have no kids yet. However, I could never imagine my husband not being my number one priority.

1|0
    0|0
  • Deffinitely spouse. I would spoil him lol

1|0
    0|0