Can a girl help pick out the ring?

As we all know its traditional for a guy to pick out the engagement ring and the girl to pick the wedding ring but not everyone does it traditional..
Were already engaged but using a borrowed ring until we get the engagement ring.. when its time to pick the engagement ring and wedding ring
And the engagement ring could i help pick it out

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Where would the surprise be, the ring is an expression of how he feels about you not about yourself and vise versa. My ex was showing me rings she wanted, but I needed to get it on my own, it felt like she was telling me how to express how I felt about her.

• Yes, i see no reason in you asking the pick the ring out
    if i had a girlfriend i would rather we go together
    to pick out a engagement ring i want her to be happy
    with the ring.

What Girls Said 3

• I think go and point out styles you like and cuts you like, but leave it up to him. To pick out the size of the band and rock

• Of course, a girl should always have an opinion on the ring she'll be wearing for the rest of her life ^.^

• It depends. My fiance did hint at me by taking me to pawn shops and jewelry stores and asking me what designs i liked, what kind of stones, etc. I picked one out and as i walked around for a bit on my own, he bought it and two weeks later he proposed.