Wedding Proposals... How would you do it? How would you like the other to propose to you?

Girls, would you want the man to propose to you? If so, how would you want him to do it?
If no, how would YOU propose to the guy?

Guys, how would you propose to your SO? And would you mind if the girl would propose to you? How would she do it ideally?

Most Helpful Girl

• A proposal is a proposal, no matter how it is done I would still be the happiest as long as it's from the one I love and the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. ❤

What Girls Said 9

• I really wouldn't want anything too public. No big displays, no crowded restaurants, nothing that puts me center of attention. That would really freak me out, I'd hate it. Maybe in a park or something would be fine, but nothing where literally everyone can stare at us. I'd prefer in our own home or just somewhere really quiet. How he does it isn't really important but I'm kinda a sucker for him getting down on one knee.

If it was me proposing to my boyfriend, knowing how he is, he also wouldn't want anything public. I'd probably take him out for something fun and propose to him whilst we're out.

• I've never thought of it tbh. i just want to meet him first lol.

• I would just like him to say he wants to marry me and then just do it. No need for engagement or rings, etc.

• I would prefer them to propose. I do not know anything sincere, private is good.

• i would want it to be private thing. not a public spectacle because i might say no.

• in an intimate and sincere way.
    in a special and romantic location.

• It doesn't have to be spectacular, as long as it's from the heart, but I like some originality though!

• I would want him to propose normally (down on one knee) and not in public.

• Not at all that's how. Because I'm free now and I will be free forever. He should go die and kill himself.

What Guys Said 1

• Classic, on one knee probably after a dinner or something romantic, other then that I don't generally think about it that often.