Will bad boys really always be bad boys?

is a bad boy a permanent lifestyle?

do they ever settle?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes they do. I'm 38 now and one-night-stands are getting old. I have finally realized that my manly goal as is every other man's goal of scoring 100,000 conquests will never happen. Even though I am not very confident about marriage due to all the divorce that is so paramount, the ideal of settling down is now a good goal. Some men stop the wild lifestyle earlier than I, my problem is finding women stupid eno. Er. Um. Oh. Willing enought to settle down with me (^_^). Do not misunderstand though, I like a wild night of sex just like any other man! But at this point, most men at my age want something that continues on the next day.

Of course, what do you define as "Bad Boy? " (^_*)

What Girls Said 1

• No its not permanent, they'll eventually grown out of it, it just might take some time. I know someone like that and he said the first time he changed his kids diaper was when he finally realized he couldn't (and didn't want to) be a "bad boy" anymore. Hope that helped. Good luck :)