Would you lie to your boyfriend in this situation?

If you've married but divorced and your new boyfriend would break up with you if he knew you have been married before, would you lie to him and tell him you have never been married

• Yes i would lie and tell him i have never been married
    9% (2)
  • No i would not lie. I will tell him the truth that i have been married in the past
    91% (20)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not lie to him. I would break up with him for being such a close minded jerk.

What Girls Said 5

• i would be honest about it

• I wouldn't lie cuz if he truly liked me, why would sth like that affect our relationship and the way he feels about me? It would be immature to do so..

• -The wedding will not be as exciting and amazing for her as the previous one
      -The marriage will not be as exciting because the newness/freshness of a first marriage will not be there
      -The giddyness will not there because she will already have experienced it and it is not new to her
      -She surrealness of knowing that you are actually married will not be the same

• Not necessarily... i can't say it that's true or not since I haven't experienced that

• I won't lie about it. I wouldn't want to be lied to so I wouldn't do it too. Relationships if not built on trust always fail. My past is a part me, if we aren't open with all that had happened in our lives how can we trust each other?

• I hate lies to I wouldn't do that.

• I'd be honest. If he's going to break up with me over that, I don't want such a relationship anyway. We clearly have different priorities, which is fine, but we shouldn't be together.

• Yup, different priorities. If I love someone, I would want to be with them regardless because they'd be more than enough for me. The wedding would be just as exciting because it's with the man I love, and the marriage would be just as exciting because it's with the man I love.

If he doesn't value my love, why on earth would I stay?