If your husband didn't want a second child because he doesn't want to go through neglect he felt he faced after first child, what would u do?

If your husband didn't want a second child because he doesn't want to go through neglect he felt he faced after first child, what would u do?

Would you be angry?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well naturally attention shifts when one as a baby.

If you want time with your lady then why not try to have dates with each other once a month?

Children are not meant for parents who want to be selfish.
    It sounds like this man isn't a family man and cares more about his NEEDS.

I would be disappointed especially if I really wanted a 2nd kid.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you expect a man to be ok with being alone with his wife once a month?

• Show All
    • Good news it only lasts for so song. My kid went to school at 4 years old (pre-k)

• *i didn't have babysitters (not baby sisters ) I meant

What Girls Said 5

• No. I notice the woman 👩 is more in love with her offspring than her husband after birth of the second child

0|0
    0|0
  • A little, but then i would tell him to either suck it up or leave and pay child support

1|0
    0|0
    • You would divorce him if he doesn't want a second child?

• What do you mean by 'neglect'? lol personally, I'm not so sure i'd want kids to begin with cuz i'd wanna travel and have fun and lots of sex with my partner first...

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL I'd say he needs to man up. Shit

0|0
    0|0
    • Because he doens't like how his wife ignored him after the first child

• Would u divorce him?

• My husband doesn't want a third child so I had my tubes tied but there is more to it than that but he doesn't really feel neglected he just feels two is enough and I have medical problems

0|0
    0|0