Girls, Is it a weird my wife doesn't come onto me?

Is it a weird my wife doesn't come onto me?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever gotten the impression that she's always annoyed with you or dismissive? Has anything happened where she may have stopped respecting you or seeing you as not pulling your weight? When I lose my sex drive, it's due to high stress, deep depression, or a loss of respect for my partner when I feel they do not contribute to my life or happiness, complement my personality, or are problematic. It devolves to where they are just one more person I need to take care of for mutual gain, almost like a business partnership or a burden.

Just my two cents and another perspective from someone who has been on the other side (motives were probably different, though, and we were not married). But like a previous poster said, more details and circumstances are needed to give truly relevant feedback. I hope everything works out, sounds like you communicate openly with her about this? If so, that's great - halfway there. :)

• As for pulling my weight I'm the breadwinner

• I would have responded, but you didn't answer my question. Alanis Morisette could make a new hit song out of the irony here.

• Lmao good one

What Girls Said 6

• How many kinds do you have? She may not have the energy.

• No kids

• But she won't tell me why she doesn't initiate sex.. I'm always begging

• Maybe she's like my glorious self, Maleficent and likes you begging.

• We need more info it's pretty hard to say without knowing you guys.
    The answers are harsh and not realistic they don't ha e enough info to determine any of that.

• She must be bored with you.

• Why do you say that? Is it because someone is bored with you

• No because I am bored of my husband too

• Of course it is.. But maybe there is something going on with her? Maybe she is tired and stressed. Who knows you should ask her

• Maybe she doesn't find you attractive anymore

• I bet you know what that's like sexy anonymous

• yeah its weird.