Why get married again after getting divorced? I thought love lasted forever?

HYPOCRITES

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should learn the situation/cause of the divorce before judging. Also why and when they got married.

Some people get married young, without being stable or spare of the moment. They usually divorce for obvious reasons that are silly and could've been prevented if they just took more time to have stable foundation.

But some people divorce and remarry for serious reasons.
    My grandmother married for love but then years into the marriage found out he was raping a family member. She divorced and married again later to a new love. Is she a hypocrite as well?

Just pointing out sometimes there are good reasons for divorce such as mental illness, drug abuse, abuse generally, infidelity. Yes sometimes it can be worked out but if no progression is made & it becomes and unhealthy environment.

I think the person is entitled to a divorce
    And entitled to remarry if they wish
    not a hypocrite
    Love can last forever and it can be unconditional but it can't fix everything, sometimes love isn't enough

What Girls Said 7

• People can still love one another and be in a dysfunctional relationship. There's more to a marriage than love.

• It's totally possible (and quite common) to love and care for someone deeply but know that you aren't a good match. Sometimes second marriages are stronger than first marriages because the parties involved know more about themselves and how they function within a relationship. Love may be fleeting, but so is life. There's no point in staying in a relationship that makes you miserable, nor is there any sense in avoiding commitment to a person you care about because a previous relationship failed.

• is this a serious question?

• I think it depends on the cause of the divorce.

I think you should ask why get married after the spouse dies? Lol

• Who doesn't like to throw a party where everyone celebrates you?

• True, but people, live thier own lives, no matter what the ending of something is the beginning to another

• People make mistakes

What Guys Said 2

• It's because at some level in life, people just want to have someone for them. Nothing might be as perfect as a close love you might have had, but there are times when you love someone so much, but you can't live with them for various reasons.

Not all people in marriage are in love, but if you find someone who understands you and cares for you, it's good. We should be wise while selecting, but shouldn't be guarded the second time, it takes courage of course. Te more you let go and open up to each other, the more you have the ability to fall in love.

• Whahahah lolz