Girls, What would you do in this situation?

You and your husband are on honeymoon. Your best friend happens to be staying at the same place but alone. Your best friend didn't have anyone in her room and wanted someone to be there because of post traumatic stress disorder. Would you switch to sharing a room with your best friend instead of your husband because your best friend didn't want to be alone. Would you switch even if your husband didn't want you to.

• Yes i would share the room with my best friend even if my husband didn't want me to
    20% (4)
  • I would want to share a room with the best friend but wouldn't if my husband didn't want me to
    40% (8)
  • I would stay in room with husband
    40% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. I know that it's our honeymoon, but this is my best friend and she is suffering from PTSD. Keeping her safe from what is a pretty terrifying and distressing experience is a lot more important to me than being alone with my husband. We can be alone any time for the rest of our lives, but this is my friend's health that we're talking about. If my husband didn't understand that and he didn't want to keep our friend safe, then I don't even know for sure that I'd want to be with him.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd stay with my husband 100%. It's our honeymoon, it's about US, not my best friend. The honeymoon would be ruined if I had to stay with the friend, that's not how it should be. She's a grown up, she needs to handle shit herself.

• I'd stay with my husband but if we have some downtime where we aren't doing anything I'd go check on them

• No way am I letting my friend ruin my honeymoon are you kidding?

• That is such a hard question... WoW!!
    That really haves me thinking. I have no clue I am totally clueless

• I would stay in my own room, but visit my friend often and talk to her and comfort her

• Stay with my husband and maybe tell the hotel staff to keep a close eye on her and call me if anything happens. I would also call a mutual friend, that is not busy, too come stay with her.

• girl's have to be there for other girls.

just like bros before girls

• No. I would NOT. As much as I love my best friend, I would expect her to understand and respect the vows I made to my husband.
    It would kill me to leave her in such a state.. but I take marriage THAT seriously so she would have to seek professional help if she could not deal...