Will I get divorced if I don't marry someone my type?

my personality type is ISFP. Since I am an ISFP I've read somewhere on a legitimate website that my ideal partner would be someone whose personality type is ESFJ or ENFJ. My question is: if I don't marry someone from either of those two personalities will I get divorced and will it not work out?

I know that I'm young but I'm just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know much about those types, or how they interact with each other, but compatibility is important to the success of a relationship. Compatibility isn't just about being with the same type, but is about how your similarities and differences mesh together. For example one couple might be made up of a morning person, and a night owl, and that could create conflict in their relationship. Another couple that likes more time for themselves could see that as a positive, because one would have time to themselves in the morning, and the other would have time to themselves in the evening.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it has an effect. Honestly, the Meyers Briggs test has been proven to have innacurracies. Technically we all fit into multiple catagories. Also, it doesn't matter. You need to find someone that cares for you. Making sure it is an ESFJ or ENFJ is like assigning a number to your boyfriend. "I think there is a 40% chance that we will get divorced" say that to him and I'm sure he wouldn't want to go out with you. But in all seriousness, It doesn't matter that much. It is more just for fun.

• I don't know. I'm an ENFJ, and can't see how I'd be a good match for an introvert. Although I'm a libra, so am big on talking and conversing back and forth.

• I don't beleive in horoscopes

• Because I felt like it.

• Ok... Well, for the record, I don't believe in horoscopes either. What I do recognize is the very common accuracy of the signs and their possible effects on how we are. Most of humanity does as well.

• Marriage is about the commitment and the choices you make for the good of the other. You could both be outgoing or shy or one could be shy and the other outgoing. It would have no bearing on your marriage.

• Well it's mostly women who initiate divorces so I guess it is up to you sweety.

What Girls Said 2

• no, there's a whole lot more to marriage and love than what some questionare tells you about your personality.

• But it's supposed to be the truth isn't it? Besides, it wasn't just some questionaire. Like I said, it was a legitimate website and it's a fact. Read carefully next time.

• that keeps things interesting. my husband and i are complete oposites. yo dont want to be with someone just like you, that would be boring and predictable.

• I wish I was married

• divorce is due to lack of understand between you and ur patnar if have batter undertanding, love, care and better sex life between both of you than you should not go for your type.
    so before marriage is better to understand your pattner.