Girls, How important is marriage to you? How important are children & family? Do you have a personal timeline for such things?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely want to get married. And I truly want to raise a child to become a good person.

I have a rough timeline. I'm going to be in school for quite a while, so I think a timeline is needed. I plan to have my first child around 28 after being married at around 26 (haha, I'm not totally crazy, I do have a boyfriend that I would like to keep in my life)

I want to have kids about 2 years after marriage simply because I want lots of free time to bond with my partner before children come into the picture.

Haha, wow, I just took a step back. Let me get back to your main questions.

Yes, things are very important to me. And I do have a personal timeline for these events.

• thanks for mho @logesh

• You are most welcome @ Brandy.

• :3 @logesh you're spreading my name to the masses, haha. It's cool. Thanks for asking good questions :)

What Girls Said 9

• Marriage, doesn't necessarily mean anything to me as much as love, monogamy, commitment, and loyalty does. I don't see why I'd need a room full of hostages and a government paper to witness it.

Children I don't want. I'm too selfish for children. I still love my naps after work and myself alone dictating what I do for the day. If I wanna party all night I shall with no interruptions.

Family I don't really have one anyway so that doesn't matter to me much either.

So long story short I don't have a timeline for this bc I perceive them as secondary and not necessary.

• Definitely important, if things go as planned I'll be a mom in around 5 - 6 years. Getting married in 12 days so that part will be taken care of. Working on finishing up College (both of us), I'll go to work while he works on his Masters. So yes we've pretty much planned it out, there are always life's little surprises that don't seem to follow any plans though!

• It's very important to me

Well I always hoped to be married at my age but well I hope it happens by 30 at least. And kids well a few years after

• Not at all.

I don't want kids and don't ever plan on getting married.

I prefer just being with my man for the rest of our lives together, sharing a bed and many happy experiences.

• I want to get married but if I don't find the right guy then I'm cool with being single. I plan on living a childfree life. I know that I'll have time for marriage but there is no way I'll have time for kids.

• very important they come first thing

• Extremely important to me.
    Yeah, mid twenties get married.
    Late twenties have babies

• All of these things are high on my list. So, very important.

• Not very. No timeline.