Husband saw my crack but didn't say anything?

Me and my husband were having a night-in. I'd been sitting on his lap for nearly an hour and i turned around to notice he was staring at the area around my bum. I put my hand there to feel if anything was showing and i felt the top of my crack sticking out of my trousers. Why wouldn't he tell me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably cuz he was enjoying it.

What Guys Said 6

• Because who cares that it is.

• I'm sure he just thought it was a wonderfully sexy thing to see and didn't want you to feel like you have to "fix" it.

• Cause you are married... why should he it's just the 2 of you... I mean you have seen each other naked.

• I think he must begin do sex after u sit on his lap but he not need to say

• Maybe he thought it was sexy

• Why would he? you were alone. What were your pants doing on anyhow?

What Girls Said 5

• I'm failing to see a problem there... He is your husband, why would he care? I'm guessing he has seen you naked no?
    You weren't even out, way to make a problem out of nothing lady...

• Because he's your husband. He was enjoying the show.

• My husband probably would've just dropped a piece of ice down there. What were you hoping for?

• He's your husband. He's already seen your crack. You act like it was your next door neighbor.

• He's your husband! I'm sure he wants your pants to stay where they are, or let them go lower! lolol