Saw this in my Facebook feed yesterday, posted by a relative. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I agree with it except I'm Muslim.

• Nobody cares about what you have or don't have. I never wanted to discuss this with you anyway, that's why I blocked you. Now leave me alone because I have said what I wanted to say and stop tagging me. @9mfeo

What Girls Said 10

• Yes that is what around half of the population believe but they don't say it out loud because its illegal to say it out loud.

• well that's just their opinion just as long as they don't try to hit anyone with a bible then that's just rude so I don't know I think its cool theyre standing up for what they believe in but still refuse to judge others because of their sexuality and decisions

• Well for one, "homosexual marriage" is just called marriage now.

• All of this talk about same sex marriage and some christian people throwing a fit is really getting annoying as hell. Seriously they need to get over it and move on with their life. Do they not have anything better do to?

• I agree with it 100% religious freedom is a right.

• Couldn't agree more, even though I am not christian.

• Finally a real good christian :)

• Beautifully put. No need to be rude, just means you don't outright support it.

• Beautifully put. Everyone has an opinion about everything but they don't have to throw a bible at you if they don't agree. I prefer to have dogs instead of cats, doesn't mean I hate cats. I'm straight doesn't mean I hate gays. But I'm also not religious. Live your life how you want and love who u want ( as long as their 18 or older) I've heard about the pedophiles wanting rights to. Children are innocent. My opinion

• The thing with opinions like this is that they want to deny gay people equal treatment. Marriages have benefits that civil unions don't, which may sound materialistic but it really is something we tend to really take for granted, and it has more of an effect on couples than it seems. I guarantee that if marriage benefits were reduced to civil union benefits, people would raise a huge stink about it.

So it's not as kind as that picture tries to paint it. It's the opinion that gay people do not deserve equal treatment. And if that's your opinion, fine, but please understand that pretending you aren't against equal rights doesn't work. Please understand that others have the right to be upset that, even if you say you love them, you want them to be treated as less.

I'm saying "you" in a general sense, by the way. :)

What Guys Said 10

• As a Christian, I don't care about homosexuality at all. The Bible barely says anything about it, and only in the Old Testament anyway, where they still had to give blood sacrifices and burnt offerings...

• The worst thing that stuck out in my memory was that rule about how if a woman's husband was fighting with another man and she tried to interven, grabbing the other guy's balls in the process, it said to cut her hand off.

I mean, what?

• I really think most of the Old Testament rules were cancelled out with Jesus.

• Kinda sad. And not really coherent.

• Yeah, I know, right? They act hateful and are surprised when someone returns it.

• I think there's a tendency to lump everyone together. "If you're not for us, you're against us." This came across to me as basically saying "live and let live," that people can disagree and still be civil about it. I was a bit surprised to see it, honestly. You say it's incoherent, not sure what you're confused about?

• Oh I didn't say I was confused. :)

• Well i am not christian and i dont support gay marriage, lol

It has to do with right and wrong
    not religion and sexuality

people got married in the past to raise families, gay people can't
    i also think its wrong for gay couples to adopt kids

• at least there are people who are still sane and are not giving into this non-sense. The youths growing up now compared to my generation are going to see same sex as ok when it has flaws.

Anyways its kinda hypocritical. Would a christ freak still be friends with serial killer or a cannibal?

its either you are not with it or you are. You can't be on both sides of a fence because your crotch is going to hurt.

• That's fine

• I think that no one cares about any single person's opinion on the matter and, as such, posting it just makes them seem egotistical.

• Who cares?

• I don't support black people. Does that make me a racist?

• Define "support."

I don't feel I owe them anything, so in that sense I don't "support" them. Is that what you mean?

• They're still fags.

• It's their belief and so long as they're not hypocritical with what they preach and aren't they supposed to be virgins... which they're probably not lol