What age do you think is the best time to get married?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think for most people 22-27 is a good range however i would prefer to be married sooner rather than later

What Girls Said 21

• I only want to get married around 27/28. It's important for me to have a life going for me already before tying myself down. Getting married and having to struggle financially seems like a risk so I want to avoid that by already having a solid career and some assets to my name.

• I think 27 - 28 is the best time to get married.

• 20 this month, but in a 6 year relationship
    ... in any other situation, later. But I know who I want and what I want. So anytime is cool...

• It all depends on who you are.
    Some people like to wait til they're done having fun, some people like it early.
    I'll be married at 21, recently engaged, and I think it's great:)

• Around 26. I feel like you're about ready to be settled at that point.

• Im getting married at December Im going to be 19 age doesn't matter if you are both in a happy mature relationship go for it

• I think 28 to 32.

• When two people are sure that they are ready to commit to each other and their relationship's success. I also think they should be out of college to ensure that they can be independent of necessary. Education for yourself should come first.

• Whenever you want. Honestly I'm not in any rush. As long as your together, I don’t see any reason to rush.

• When you meet them and you fall in love

• I have no idea... im 28 and nowhere ready or interested in being married anytime soon.
    I guess it just varies from person to person.

• 22-25 for me. 👌👍

• I want to get married shortly after college so me that would be like 25-30

• 25 is a sensible age

• Probably between 20 and 25, at least for me.

• it depends on a lot of factors actually im 18 I recently got married but thats just how our culture is it depends on upbring and many other things

• 25 or 26 or whenever you got a job! :)

• 25 or something like that

• 26 maybe:)

• 23-30 I think.

• No age! Dating is eh :p

What Guys Said 14

• I'd say about late 20's

• definitly after 25 at the earliest if youve done everything right and have a career going on for a couple years.

when you're mature, knows oneself enough to pick the right partner, finaces are in check, considered the restrictions a child or living together may create...

id say 30 to 35 is perfect in that youve established and built yourself up and your life and have lots to offer like stability etc, with someone couple to few years younger like 5 to 10 years. this is ideal in my opinion.

• I would asap but ill never be married cause no girl wants to even date me

• Dont get married, never settle in life. Thw average age people die is in there 80s so you might as well live it up untill you drop literally lol. Or at least thats my idea on that.

• In my opinion you can still get married and still never settle.

• LATE 20s to EARLY 30s.

• Before your girlfriend starts showing preferably.

• @puncakegirl im rdy, are u? 😋

• When you have enough wealth that losing half of it to a woman won't ruin your life. IE never.

• Never.

Well if you really want to, there is no age that's good for everyone. Just be mature and certain.

• age you mean? 30

• well that is what our society generally says.

• no I agree with there are older adults who still act like they are 20 years olds and people can change their beliefs during a certain topic. Actually there is a really good Scandinavian saying “We are too soon old, and too late smart”. For some people anyways they become smart and mature when they are too old.

• I mean Dutch its a Dutch saying.

• Personally, I feel there is no "good age." What matters most is maturity.

• I find both are important for a good marriage. you can be mature when your young.

• You're absolutely right, you can be mature when you're young, hence marriage is a perfectly viable option for said individuals.

• For me, it is 28-30.

• 15 year old

• None
    Filler