Buddy vows the marriage/ family life isn't for him?

And isn't ever settling down. So I tell him Ull only meet low quality people if u won't commit or date to eventually pursue a marriage given u tell her what u want. I strongly beleive in what I've told him. Ur thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its true - if you don't plan on getting married - the quality of woman you encounter will get worse and worse.

What Girls Said 2

• Some people just don't want to ever get married. Marriage isn't for everybody and you can't force it down people's throats. There are many good women who don't want to get married either, so he can just be a serial dater for the rest of his life and date those women. You can't make people live a life that YOU think is good.

• Marriage is not the only way to have long term, meaningful relationships. Not everyone wants a monogamous, traditional family life... and that's fine.

What Guys Said 3

• didn't get wot u said 2 him, but i believe family life's not for every1... i'm one of those people as well

• I told him u won't meet people of best quality. Who'll relate to u and stay with u. Basically implying people who don't want marriage or commitment have some deepnprsonal issues.

• Truth is often sour but I beleive it's human nature to have someone and to be dependent. If u don't want it, it's bad experience watching ur parents going up or because u feel u can't make someone happy or because u had too much bad experience and is damaged. Tis the case most times.

• i can't x-plain y, but i feel better alone. not every1 wants marriage, and i don't overnalyze it

• That's such B. S. so women who also aren't interested in getting married are automatically lower quality? Well up yours too dick. Just because you don't want marriage doesn't mean you don't want to have a loving and committed relationship to one person. Marriage literally only adds legal and financial bonds anything that involves actual love and adoration to each other are bonds that are made by yourself not marriage.

• Didn't I say more pll who don't want marriage are of lower quality? I've done research but u seem like an idiot I wouldn't like to share with.

• No go ahead I'll read the research. Not sure how I come off as an idiot. Is it because I have a different opinion from you?

• No because u don't know shit and insult me for revealing a truth u find hard to accept. It's not a matter of opinion. Traditional families and children raised by them is the answer to a strong wealthy nation. I don't feel like sharing my research thnx.

• Marriage is not for everyone, people should do what they feel like doing. I've met girls who were in there 40s who never married and were really lonely. I've met some guya who were happy with just hooking up withose women and enjoying life. Honestly, we should all just do what we want with out own lives and forget about everybody else.