What is your biggest wedding pet peeve?

What's one thing that annoys you the most at weddings? Could be a song, a food, a tradition, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw at a wedding the other day the couple had a PayPal account set up for their dollar dance incase people didn't have cash on them. That is the tackiest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Related to that: I can't stand gift registries. They are the stupidest thing. If you want to pick out your gifts then I'll give you cash and you can go shopping for what you want. It makes no sense to me for you to go shopping, tell me what you want, then make me go shopping for it and go through the hassle of getting it taken of the list and all the crap.

What Guys Said 2

• When it's not a free bar!

• I went to a wedding that was completely dry. I wanted to die...

• No open bar!!!

What Girls Said 4

• The chicken dance! I loathe that song!

• Hmm, it's been a while since I've been to a wedding. I guess just how much of a tax it is on the marrying couple and their families. Weddings should be about love, not money, yet we are often taught that a proper wedding is one that is saturated in opulence. Fountains, a live band, rented spaces, catering, the attire, etc... Hell, when I get married, I may very well just wear a nice, white shirt and shorts and have it on the top of a mountain after forcing everyone invited to hike with me and my groom. I'd have someone do something symbolic to unite us before we break out the homemade food and have a big ass picnic.

• in my culture its custom to dance to traditional music that requires you to wear these big uncomfortable dresses

• i hate tacky themes.