How do yo feel about gay marriage being legal in America?

Can you explain why?

• I am all for it!
  • I don't mind.
  • Not sure..
  • I disapprove.

Most Helpful Guy

• Said it before and I'll say it again. Equality is one of the founding principles of this of this country and it's high time that we live up to it. As an American citizen it is your job to push for across the board equity in this country. It does not matter what your personal or religious views on gay marriage are. If you are unwilling to do your job as a citizen of this country, please take the next flight to Uganda, because we do not need you here.

What Guys Said 7

• Vote E: Don't care.

• I'm for it because I have gay friends and family members and gay people getting married doesn't negatively affect my life one bit.

• I'm glad

Gays are also children of God, I never understood why they aren't allow to show their love and receive God's Blessing to seal it.
    And I don't think I'll ever will

• I love it. As a non-American I think the legalisation of gay marriage in America is a stepping stone for other countries to follow. Especially since American media is so widespread.

• This decision will bring more damage to society than the good that we all expect.

This decision are made based on the notion that everyone are entitled to do whatever they like because it is their right. By allowing this 'human rights' we are opening the gate to something more extreme. I believe that if everyone can do whatever they want without any restraint, more damage can happen rather than good.

• If everything leads to a slippery slope, we should just ban everything, can't Americans be trusted with making our own decisions?

• Lol @divinecat thanks for the laugh. your ignorance is hilarious.

• I have the right to say what I want as much as you are. I respect everyone's opinion too. I am proud to be the only one here standing on this side with respect and the courage to voice myself.

• Good for them

• I couldn't care less.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm all for it, I mean, I'm bi so it would be pretty hypocritical of me not to be for it, right? But I also believe that the law should give equal human rights to all people, including the right to marriage and the right to be treated fairly. Everyone deserves to marry the person they want to (as long as that person consents and wants to marry them too). Obviously, there's still a long way to go until there's equality, but it's a big step forward and I think it's great.

• i don't really care

• 1|1
  • I'm all for it! Why wouldn't I be? It's just showing that we're advancing as a society :)

• It's stupid that people are against it. Homophobes need to shut their fucking mouths and deal with it. It doesn't even affect them.

• Congratulations on acquiring a right that Canadians have had for a decade. You laggards.

• It honestly shouldn't matter. if america is "the land of the free" then accept it.

• Im not even American and im all for it, in the UK thy have recently legalised Same sex marriages, and hold a festival in Manchester called gay pride. If two people love each other then there should be no law to stand in between of that

• About damn time america jumped on the band wagon...