Are u excited to get married one day?

I am. I had a lot of fun 18 to 21 just messing around had one serious relationship but I'd love to find an amazing chick that's fun loves all the same stuff I do and wants to have a lot.. a lot of sex. I love fitness and I want to stay looking sexy well past my prime. Would be amazing if I could find a woman that wants the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 25. I don't know if I will get married. I'm more excited about having a child one day, as that is something I can guarantee on my own. I'm more excited about continuing my education and building my career. Marriage is less likely these days, especially in my own demographics, and the rates of divorce are through the roof anyway. I'd like to get married, but I can't say it's an entrenched part of what I see in my future. It never has been, honestly. In high school, I didn't even want to get married. I was "politically opposed to it as a feminist." We will just see where life takes me. That's what I have learned. Plan ahead, be prepared, be hopeful, adjust, and enjoy the journey.

I was never the wild child who fooled around with a lot of people. Part of me thinks I should do that, until it's too late.

Marriage isn't for everyone though, and there are plenty of downsides to marriage, and those pros and cons vary depending on who you are as a person, who you're with, and how you work together. You sound very young, in terms of mentality, but you should probably have a more in depth, substantial understanding of relationships and the specific commitment of marriage than, "damn, I hope the hotties are still around when I'm ready to tie the knot." lmao. So young.

• I mean I don't think it's a young mindset rather than just optomistic. I've been in a 3 year relationship.

What Girls Said 22

• Yes, I'm super excited to be getting married! We will be getting married next weekend (7/11/15). My fiancĂ© and I have been best friends continuously since childhood when we met at 5 and 6 years old, he's lived just four houses down the street from me since then. I could never ever see myself (or him) marrying another person, we have become so close that we might as well have been married long ago! Which is why we are getting married at 18 and 19, our parents approve of us getting married as long as we finish college, he spent last school year at the university, I'll start in the fall.

We both did a program called "Running Start" begining in our Jr. Year of High School we attended H. S. Half day and the other half at athe local community college graduating High School with a Diploma and Community College with an Associate's Degree. So this is his Senior and my Jounior year at our University.

He has an apartment already furnished and ready for us to share after we come back from our honeymoon. We should actually finish up College about the same time, he will be getting his Master's and I'm spending some extra time working on a minor which will take additional Engineering classes.

Both of us should be ready for the big world of work in late 2017 early 2018, my Grandparents started a College Fund for me (and each of my siblings) when I was born figuring on a four year degree I will only need about 2-1/2 years of it, he has a similar Trust Fund set up for his education. We would be living together anyway which is another factor in getting married now instead of after college.

• Congrats 😃 really nice story and hope things go well between u guys 😊👌

• I was very excited at first and i had mixed sweet feelings about marrying my boyfriend when we grow up. i loved him to death , he always made future plans and said that he'll marry me and he will never replace me. my heart fluttered when he said those words i thought i was going to be the happiest girl in the world, i thought of cooking for him, spending time with him, go with him and play basketball with him only me and him and lots more thoughts but all of them are crashed down... Haha anyways i beleive that another man willwelcome me in his arms and marry me 😊 so yes i am excited i just wanna grow up quickly lol

• Yes, yes, it'd be fucking awesome if I could get married some day. But I'm not sure it will happen. :/

• Lol why do you say that.

• Lol, no, I'm in high school.

• Dude.. yes I'm calling you dude. You realize how good college is going to be?

• I'm waiting until i'm married to have sex, so i'm excited about fucking a lot, if that counts lol.

But other than that, I don't really put a lot of emphasis on marriage, I don't want a wedding, a dress, a fairy tale or any of that stuff.

I just want to be happy with someone I love and enjoy spending time with.

• I like that. You sound like a catch so hard to find a woman that has held our for that long you must be horny all the time lol. I'm the same way about a fairytale wedding..

• Yes, I really am and always have been lol. It's to the point now where sex is the most exciting of it for me because i've been waiting so long.

I've never been excited about picking out a dress, having a wedding, being the center of attention etc. I just want to go some where awesome, get married and have fun, between me and my husband lol

• Oh man. Your going lose your mind when you do and finally have sex. Can't even imagine holding out so long ahahah. It will be amazing.. trust me. I havw a lot of respect for that.

• Fuck that I don't plan on getting married lol

• Lol you get them ig boob shot as your profile pic. Your still having fun. I was a man whore in high school and throughout college.. I'm over that chit.

• I already got married and yes I was excited about it.

• From what I can see on GAG, most of the guys here are against marriage.

• No lol was just setting a tone of like maybe kind of unsure exactly. How old was your husband when he purposed?

• He was 24 and proposed to me a week after my 23rd birthday. We were engaged for 1 1/2 years. We had been dating for over 2 years and had known each other for quite awhile before that.

• Just got married on the first of this month. It wasn't when I planned on getting married and I was a bit nervous, but I feel great about it now.

I didn't want to get married until I was 30 but life happens, oh well.

• I don't really know if I'll ever even get married, tbh.
    I'm so weird though, because even though nothing about big weddings interests me and Idek if I want to get married, I already have some songs that would totally be played at my wedding 😂

• Lol everyone thinks they're weird at 16.

• Yesss, so excited! :D

• Yessss. i'm already planning my Disneyland wedding. Its expensive as shit but it'll be worth it (:

• Damn lol is that just a dream or do u actually plan to do that.

• I'm already planning it. xD
      it'll happen.

• Wow 😃 ur wedding seems like its gonna be the best wedding ever ! Can i come? Lol 😃😜😁

• I mean, I guess.

Not expecting it to be anytime soon, or at all, though. Doubt anyone will want to put up with me for that long. 8D

• I am not excited, but I would like to get married one day.

• Only if it actually happens. Thinking about it makes me sad.

• You feel a lot of pressure to do it since your 30 now? A lot of really attractive and smart women are not married in their 30s it seems like.

• Mainly because of unresolved issues with my boyfriend that suddenly came up that he brushes off. But if they're not resolved, I can't push forward with him. That makes me sad. Because we've talked about getting married before.

• I would love to get married to an amazing man on day

• I don't plan on getting married any time soon

• I want that but I don't know if it'll happen for me...:/

• Yes, I'm super excited.

• not really, first i want to be a success person and find my true love then get married

• I'm excited. Do you have kik?

• Ha no. No kik. But 13 already thinking about marriage lol I'm 22 just starting to think about. Think girls fantasize about it more often then guys

• He'll any party or celebration is something I love looking forward to.

• No. Marriage equals the loss of my freedom... I feel like I would rather be tossed into the deep blue see with a my hands tied behind my back and a weight around my neck... I want to be free. I'll never marry.

• sea*

• You should get my name 'anthony' tatted on your buttcheeks. Maybe it will finally break that fear of comittment.

• but i don't want a name on my butt... i want a damn lion on my back.. until i get bored with it and have to pay insane amounts of money to have that shit removed..

• I'm 22 and never want to get married.. I've known that marriage isn't for me since I was a kid.. My sister told me she was engaged a year ago and for some reason I was the one that freaked out lol

• I'm 22 too. Just bad relationships or what? I thought that for the longest time. Was pretty shallow too. Kind of a man whire lol and it sounds cheesey but I feel in love with a girl. It ended and failed but it definitely opened up my eyes.

• Nope, no bad relationships. I've never actually had a relationship. I'm the type that gets bored easily. I found that after a few dates i'm just bored with the person. I'm not big with commitments either. Just how I am I guess. I've accepted it.

• honestly i can't wait i even have a pinterest

• Lol what age to you shooting for?

• That's pretty young I don't know I think it's difderent for guys. My dad got married at 28. Rest of the men in family got married late 20s.

• yeah i know, I've always loved the family life and hope my first kid by 27/28

What Guys Said 10

• Ehhh I don't know man, I see more negatives in marriage than positives. I used to think like you, but as of lately I've been losing more and more faith about all this marriage thing.
    I wouldn't say no to marriage, but only if I've found the perfect woman, which is hard to find.

• Yeah I mean bro as you start finishing college and looking at the benefits of marriage I think you might chage your mind. Going out to clubs and bars into your 30s is kind of lame man and I see it all the time. These guys aren't really that happy.

• You still got another 11 years til you're 30 and 21 til you're 40. Plenty of time.

• @Tokana I know, I'm not planning on getting married anytime soon, but just because there's a lot of time left doesn't mean women are gonna change completely. People still cheat when they're in their 30's.

• I was looking forward to getting married at about your age. When it happened, I was very excited about it.

• Did you get divorced?

• That's terrible I'm sorry to hear that. Mt best friends mom which is pretty much my mom. Her fiance passed away they were lovers since high school. I can't even imagine the grief she is experiencing. I was crying like a little girl when my girlfriend broke up with me. That's hard. You just be a strong guy.

• Well, at times I find I get very sad and sometimes angry. On the other hand, I am glad that I knew her.

• There was only one girl that I would marry but she's gone and I don't know if I will see her again so guess I'm not going to marry anyone :/

• I'm excited to be in love and get married. Absolutely. I'm not in a rush or anything, though.

• Yep. That's pretty much all I want. I don't ever sleep around and I'm just waiting for the right girl.

• Insert: "You're a pussy." OR "Go fuck some bitches while you're young bro!" comment here.

• Nah fuck that dude you got a good mindset man. Sex with random sloots every weekend isn't that great. You'll definitely attract the right type of women too.

• No way I can get married if I can't even get in a relationship it makes me feel insecure about myself.. why are females so difficult and harsh?

• Stop being a pussy bro. That's why your not getting chicks. Saying their harsh lol they are but that's why u play the game.

• Well okay. If I knew how to catch a females interest it would've already happened

• I'm not going to give you tips on here because they won't work when I don't know your situation but all I can tell is you is to ask someone you know that's good with women and ask them.

• Yup but let me first find my dream girl. 😊

• Not right now but someday

• Do you ever feel pressure being 24? I'm 22 and already feel like I gatta start dating again. Putting myself our there more.

• Nope i dont think soo much deep, i just like go with the flow,.. things will fall in place automatically.. you just have enjoy your life

• I'll prob be like 29 when that happens

• That's the normal age for a man. But shit dude your 17 still a baby. When u hit my age at 22 you might consider it earlier.

• it is? wow didn't know that

• Just Google it. Average age to get married. Will pop up right there as a Google answer.

• I don't really give it any thought. Never been in a relationship or on a date so that stuff I have pretty well expelled from my mind.

People make it sound as if relationships are the only important thing in life, but really they are very social people who need to always have some sort of social identity, and need a social lable to feel like they are normal. One thing is that they are scared to be anything other than what is expected of them, and they would feel totally lost without that social clothing, or having their social Identity be in question.