Girls, Would you let your husband do this?

You got into a fight with husband night before wedding. Because of this, you did not smile in any of your wedding photos and none of your photos with him during the reception.

He is extremely hurt by this and seeing the photos hurts him. Would you let him have someone photoshop the smiles into the photos

• Yes
    43% (23)
  • No
    57% (30)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If I got into a fight the night before my wedding with my fiance I cannot go through with the wedding next morning until our problems are resolved. Meaning we will be up all night talking and fixing what needs to be fixed before we walk down that aisle. I just can't stand in front of people and smile on such a big day with unhappy feelings inside of me. And for people saying you can't get a do-over with the pics, how hard is it to get your hair and makeup done and put on your gown and let him put his tux on then get a profession photographer. Providing you have the funds... Or you can save up the money to do it. Don't fret, life is too short to be unhappy!

• And I'm not someone who smiles a lot, it's just the way I am! I rest bitch face all day but believe me I'm feeling joyous inside. I guarantee you that at least half of my wedding photos I won't be smiling. I don't want to force a smile and have it look fake. Just cause I don't smile doesn't mean I'm happy. If my husband makes me laugh I will crack a big smile. But I know in most of the pics I won't be. All of my family and friends are used to my face and me not smiling.

What Girls Said 21

• If there is Trouble in Paradise way before the wedding, then even before the Honeymoon has started, could it be Over?
    Getting back to the Question, yes, I probably would consent to This 'Fake smile' but in the First place, my own Face... Would have smiled phony like for every photo because I like to show class and not look like An... Ass.
    Good luck and Congrats. xx

• Um so first of all... there will be no fighting the night before the wedding. Why? We would not see each other the night before the wedding. Nope nope nope. And I'll be so fucking excited that nothing could make me not excited.

• Why are you posting this question again? It's not allowed on GaG to make duplicate questions.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1576950-you-didn-t-smile-in-your-wedding-photos-your-husband-paid-a-photo

• I think it speaks volumes if either of you would be so passive aggressive/upset on your wedding day, that you made sure to appear unhappy in photos that are supposed to last a lifetime.

Forget the photoshop, what kind of relationship do you have where you wouldn't resolve a silly argument BEFORE walking down the aisle?

I would be hurt too if my spouse deliberately didn't smile in our wedding photos! You can't get a do-over of that special day!

• If I'm feeling sad, angry or any kind of upset feelings. I just can't force a smile. I may end up crying while trying to force a smile lol. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe she didn't not smile on purpose.

• LOL. No. First of all, I would not scowl in any of my pictures. I would deal with the fight right then and there the night before.

And photoshopping will not help because he knows that it is not my smile.

• Off to a bad start if you fought so bad THE NIGHT BEFORE YOUR WEDDING that she was still mad DURRING the wedding.
    Smdh

• My husband and I argued the whole week prior to the wedding. Still smiled! Just because there is an argument doesn't mean that there is any reason so squash the wedding, with her own heel no less, and ruin the wedding pictures. I don't know if she knows what she's done, how are you going to show those to your kids now?

You might have to take redo pictures, that's totally unacceptable.

• No, because I wouldn't get in such a nasty fight right before our wedding that I would hold a grudge throughout our special day and refuse to smile for any of the pictures...

• You've asked this already and no, she had a good reason not to smile in those photos and it's not on you to artificially "idealise" that just so you can ignore you're stupid mistakes on that day

• So its always the man's fault when they get into a fight?

• it doesn't matter who's fault it is - the point is that a fight is always a good reason to be mad at someone aka. not to smile and run around with a happy face.

• I'd get the photoshoot redone.

• Not this question again😒

• Its a so/so but at least now he knows it ment something to you, troubled u he shouldve put an effort to be able to make u smile, Its love

• i'd fake a smile i mean come on I know the fight is not forever or get a new photoshoot at least but I must fake the smile

• Unless she love him.. Or just understanding his feelings. Then yes.

• I think I would suggest to take wedding pics again

• No, I'd get redressed and retake the pictures!

• Wow she sounds spoiled and bitch tbh lol. I would smile and not act like a child in the first place...

• Can you redo the photos? Not all the reception and all that, but like bring your wedding dress and tux to the photo place and let them take a pic of you two there. Because If he let's someone photoshop it, your mouth would be smiling but not your eyes. So it would still look solemn.

• No. He can suck 17 dicks...

• Are you the same person asking about the proposal question? Of course she wouldn't smile! You're too annoying to make her happy

• yeah i would.