What do you believe is the right approach to an engagement ring purchase, assuming you could afford a nice ring?
- Two months salary - you must spend it on a ringVote A
- Just buy something nice that you think she will likeVote B
- High quality diamond around a carat or so, anything bigger would be hard to manageVote C
- Ring? Why buy that?Vote D
- Just show me the answersVote E
Most Helpful Girl
Definitely B for me. I don't need all the bells and whistles. Especially if he can't really afford. Something simple is fine. I'm more interested in the actual proposal.1