What do you believe is the right approach to an engagement ring purchase, assuming you could afford a nice ring?
- Two months salary - you must spend it on a ring18% (3)0% (0)13% (3)Vote
- Just buy something nice that you think she will like59% (10)83% (5)65% (15)Vote
- High quality diamond around a carat or so, anything bigger would be hard to manage6% (1)17% (1)9% (2)Vote
- Ring? Why buy that?6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- Just show me the answers11% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Definitely B for me. I don't need all the bells and whistles. Especially if he can't really afford. Something simple is fine. I'm more interested in the actual proposal.1