Girls, Will you marry a virgin? why or why not?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I accept someones decision to wait.

However, I am far too horny of a person to wait until marriage.

I need some type of sexual pleasure.

What Girls Said 11

• I wouldn't marry a virgin, that'd be impossible, since I wouldn't be ok with waiting till marriage to have sex.
    Would I date a virgin? Yeah, sure.

• I wouldn't mind. What I wouldn't marry nor even be in a relationship with is a guy that slept around in the past (as I haven't either and only been with 1 man; my then bf).

I have to say though, if he was into waiting till marriage due to religious beliefs that's where we wouldn't be compatible. I'm all for waiting in a relationship but not till marriage.

• so yes, I would expect we get intimate at some point in the relationship if it proceeds towards marriage

• i would not. i would want to know we are sexually compatible before being married to them.

• means guys who can not do it like pornstars should be burnt alive?

• then will you pls tell me that what would be the fate of such guys who are unable last longer in bed?

• i didnt' say anything about lasting long or not. i think you might be confusing me with someone else.

• depends on the guy

• Sure if he's willing to marry a virgin 😂😂

• I will only marry a virgin.

• thanks! ,,,,,, i thought only i am the one who is waiting.

• lol it kinda seems like that in this world huh? I haven't had my first kiss and all of my friends have and I have a friend that turned 13 last week and is pregnant.

I think it will feel really good when I wait til marriage

• yes! :) it will!

• I would not. I want to have sex before we get married so I know that we are sexually compatible.

• @Asker

Porn is not real, and what I said has nothing to do with porn. Different people like different things, and I want to make sure we click well.

• No because I'd want to see if we were sexually compatible first.

• I dont care.

• Is he not a person above a sexual conquest? No. You don't marry someone because they're a virgin or experienced. You love them.

• well done!,,,,,, hope you mean it!

• Of course. But to be fair, I'm in a very happy relationship with my "first" and have been for 6 years.

• Not, because it's important that he give me a good sex

• No not like that. Maybe he has no penis or hi cannot do sex😀

• thank you so much :)
      for that kindness
      May God Bless you!