What are your thoughts on marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

• I will not push to get married and will only get married if the one I truly love with all my heart really desires it. It's just legal documents in my point of view.

Most Helpful Girl

• That it is a huge commitment and should not be taken lightly. Marriage is tough, but it's worth it in the end. It's beautiful and I hope to be married some day.

What Guys Said 6

• Its a good thing I never found it though

• As @justbanANNAz stated it's a life I cannot wait to have.

• I think it's a wonderful thing, unfortunately too many people take it for granted. I hope that one day I will find someone I can love who will also love me and spend the rest of our lives together.

• It could be the best thing ever and the worst thing ever and I can't wait to have it 😜

• its fine. why is it nor fine?

• A ''confirming couple sturdiness placebo''.

What Girls Said 9

• Its a life i cannot wait to have

• I wanna get married young! And have babies to keep care of them at a young age.
    But... I don't know haha it seems to be difficult haha

• It's the best thing in this world if you meet your soul mate. People who are jealous when they someone's marriage has succeed they start to say bad things about marriage just because they can't have what the others have.

• I want it for sure

• Cool... I don't really think about it probably because I'm kinda young to be worrying about it.

• not ready to be committed yet. i'm probably going to get married by 28 or 30

• between a man and a women.
    no sex before it

• its a great commitment

• Don't want it. Don't need it.