Should a husband feel ashamed after discovering the fact his wife slept with many people of his town before marraige? Whereas he had kept hmslf clean?

Or instead he should take it positively?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why he should take it one way or another. His wife is still the same woman she was before he knew. Most people talk about they get married, but I've heard some people chose not to. I really don't see why its a reason to get upset or happy.

• Ya.. she is the same person... and after marraige also she will be the same person... so now things is.. will her habits will also be the same..;)

• Ok.. finally... as you wish... may be I put forwarded a tough post to answer... thnks

• Sorry if My words hurt you... I have"nt done it intentionally

What Girls Said 4

• Well, since everyone knows about her past promiscuity it's not like he can put her past behind him.
    This all sort of affects the way people treat and view him now.
    That's a hard pill to swallow.
    He needs to decide if he's capable of handling judgment from the people in his town.
    If he's positive he can trust his wife and not be made a fool of, he should stand strong and continue to make things work with her.
    Some people do change.

• Well of his town?
    Well shesssh. I wouldn't feel gr8 about that.

• yeah, he'd be marrying a hoe

• Shortly after I got engaged I found out that my fiance had fingered and given/received oral from several girls who I knew. It came as a bit of a shock since he had told me that he was a virgin. Which I guess he was, but I was under the impression that he meant that he hadn't done anything sexual with another person before. Anyway, I was really hurt. I was hurt because I was a virgin and he had experiences with other people that I would never have, because he was my one and only. But after thinking about it for a while, I realized I was being stupid. These were things he did as a teenager, way before he met me. It's not like he could go back and change the past. What matters is that he's faithful to me now, and he treats me the way I deserve to be treated. People change. And being someone's future is a lot better than being someone's past.

• Oh sorry you also suffered such things... but deep down the heart it will keep on coming... bcz ppl's past does'nt leave them completely

• This time your'e completely wrong... see will you completely forget the ones whom you had sex with... the one whom you lost your virginity? no, you can"t say no... so if you yourself can't forget them then how do you think that it will not effect your life later... your, husband as well as children... bcz you will teach the same things to your children also... they will also be having it with many of them.. n if she comes up with some complications n serious health issues (STD"s n al)/... would you like it... who wil be responsible... making mistakes unknowingly is somehow acceptable but making it after knowing it is foolishnes... you can't expect sympathy then... Iplz dont mind... I m just giving an example... I m not cursing you... instead I wish you get al the hapiness in the world.. n and a happy family...

• You r decent in explaining... so I place you as the MHO as wel

What Guys Said 1

• These are the things which need to be discussed openly prior to the relationship and marriage. If she had hid the fact from him, then he has every right to feel upset (but not ashamed).