Girls, how would you react to a proposal?

says it in the title.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• That would depend on the proposal. And who did it.

Assuming it's my boyfriend, I would say yes. I would hesitate but that's for reasons I won't go into.

If he proposed in front of a big group of people I knew, I would hate it. I would hide my face, I would have to whisper a yes or a slight nod. Id like my proposal intimate. Just me and him, somewhere nice not just the living room or something. You know, in the middle of the countryside, at sunset, or on a beach at sunset would be perfect. I could show my excitement without worrying I was being pictured, give my honest answer with no fear of embarrassment for anyone... And it's a story we can go home and tell without people jumping in with how it looked from their viewpoint.

What Girls Said 7

• If I loved and wanted to marry that guy, knowing myself, I'd most likely cry my eyes out from happiness.

• I don't know... I suppose it depends on many factors...

for example... Who's the person proposing? and how and where and when said person is proposing... all that matters I suppose to get a different reaction...

and irrelevant to all that, one common reaction would be surprised! Whether it's pleasant or not, surprised would always be part of the reaction.

It would be nice though, if guys actually wanted to marry... cause for the most part, how I see it... usually the guy who proposes does it because he thinks he will make "HER" happy... as in the girl... not particularly because he wants to, but rather because he thinks that's what "she" wants... bleh~ ... 😒

• By somebody I wanted to marry I would be happy but also scared cause I know marriage is a lot of work. By somebody I did not want to marry I would probably break up but I am not with anybody right now.

• If it was the person I loved id probably cry on the spot and hide my face for a moment while I get my breath back and then id say yes and give them a 15 minute long hug

• Euh no thanks? :)

• Shocked and supprised of course

• I'd be surprised of course, but elated if it's from a man I love