Is there a class on 'how to be a great wife' ?

I'm really unexperienced and I want to be a great wife for my husband... Is there classes where I can learn to be a great wife? I want to be great so much; so my husband can stay crazy in love with me forever. Please.

Thank you very much for your advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, if you're about to get married, congratulations! Secondly, realize your future husband loves you for who you are. Just be yourself. Before you're married, discuss things. Find out his and your expectations about as many different aspects of life you can think of. Continue that into marriage. Most of all enjoy the time you two spend together. Probably the best advice for BOTH of you, is to always put the other one ahead of yourself and try to out - love the other one. I wish you the best!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• I've been married a few months and often found myself asking this Q. But what may make my husband think I'm the greatest your husband may disagree. There is no rule book it depends on your views and his. For example mine is very tradition and believes a man should pay for everything (this is what we argue about the most. I work and believe I should pay my way) but part of him is also very modern and we both do the cooking and cleaning

• He pays for everything + he cooks and clean? Wow! What a husband you have 😊 ! How old is he?

• No he tries. Like whenever we go out on date nights or if we're in a shop and I want to get something. Cleaning is a bit of a task to get him to do it but he'll do it eventually lol. Its only been a few months so maybe he's still trying to impress me who knows haha. He's 36

• Ya. Maybe.

• There are all sorts of different people so there are all sorts of marriages. There's no one right way to be married.

• You just have to learn by yourself. It's not hard trust me, you can read books, search it on the internet. Ask your closest friends if they're married and lear from their experiences.

• There are books and blogs. :)