Is the falling birth rates combined with the fall in marriage rates and thr rise of immorality going to spell the end of America?

Is the falling birth rates combined with the fall in marriage rates and thr rise of immorality going to spell the end of America?

I believe there is value in what the old timers say, in the olden days yes people waited for marriage to have sex but they married in there teens. I dont think its possible for to man or woman wait for a wedding as biology always wins. I think the case of milenials is not falling marriage rates but but falling birth rates, countries such as japan, germany and Russia are already facing an apocalyptical crisis that women are having children much later and having much less. A countries greatest resource are it's children and a country with an aging population with no young to support it is doomed so goverments will soon have to do more to encourage young women to have more babies ultimately personally I think if this is the case women are the only ones that can save us from this doom. For the record men adore smart, intelligent women who know their own mind.

• yes
    27% (3)10% (1)19% (4)Vote
  • no
    73% (8)60% (6)67% (14)Vote
  • immorality is more fun
    0% (0)30% (3)14% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• A strong young workforce is needed to support an aging population and to compete against foreign markets. But people now see kids as a restriction to freedom and a financial burden

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Burn it to the fucking ground. Your country is broken and sick. You can't keep going the way you are. A black man is killed in your country every 28 hours. Why would you want to preserve that?

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe if they obeyed the law they wouldn't get killed

• add gay marriage and yes

i think it already started though

0|1
    2|0
  • It means people have better things to do

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• 1) Birth rates falling? Not always a bad thing ya know? Seems like a non violent means of population control to me, Would you rather the US end up like China with overpopulation and actually have to resort to forced abortion / murdering newborns?

2) Marriage rates aren't exactly ''falling'', There are just as many couples %'s wise as there have always been, Its just Marriage is a very religious procedure, And in the Culturaly diverse we live in, a lot of couples don't consider themselves ''married'' but rather just a legal couple (I. e different religions, Athiests etc..._)

3) Rise of Immorality? What are you on about? xD.

Mate, You need to worry less about 'Marriage' and 'Morales' being the end of America, And instead worry about your 18.3 TRILLION dollar debt being the end of America xD. Lack of marriage cannot end a nation, But having the highest debt of any nation on the planet can xD.

1|1
    0|0
    • Give this man MHO already.

• Show All
    • Yeah you weeping as you masterbate using you salty tears as lube

• What a lovely thing to say to a 16 year old guy...
      So, You're retarded, Gay, And a Pedophile?
      Haha, How can you be religious and say such vile things? xD

• We need less humans on the planet for the good of all life

1|1
    0|1
  • Humans are harder to destroy than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's alright. Muslims and traditional Catholics are still having large families. The atheists and other secular groups (including liberal Christians) will slowly die out from birth control and abortions, leaving the devoutly religious people to inherit the world.

Welcome to the end times! xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Immigrants will be the solution.

1|0
    0|0
    • So we should turn america into a foriegn country?

• Show All
    • So u want white america to be massacred like the indians. How will that help?

• That's what white America did. But now white America can't afford to raise children: Average cost of raising a child hits $245,000: http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/18/pf/child-cost/
      Kids are too expensive? Import young people. That's what's happening.