How much does a awesome but simple marriage cost?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine was about $2000. We made oragomi flowers for decorations and instead of buying an expensive wedding dress i went and got a white Easter dress for $40. My wedding cake was a doughnut "tower?" cake and his was an ice cream cake. :-)

• You had different cakes 😊... Your wedding looked cute. At what age did u both got married?

• We both work, he works at a deli and im a pizza delivery driver

• Thats great then.

What Guys Said 3

• My family always helps in family wedding's not massively expensive ethier if everyone helps

• $20 to 50 K

• u can even be together without marriage in my opinion... impossible?

What Girls Said 3

• Awesome can't be simple. No, no no no no... No!

• No? Why?

• Awesome is a million levels above simple. Have you seen my name? Simple doesn't equal awesome. I may as well call myself Simple93! BLASPHEMY!!!

• Funny!!

• A very simple one you could do for a couple of thousand.

• Mmh? A couple of thousand? Am I a celebrity 👀?

• No hundred. You could get a simple party venue and decorations for that much. Not including drinks and probably not food either but you could always get family to do the food

• Ooh I see. Nice.

• It depends on your definition of awesome... some people think it is eloping to a romantic location, which (depending on travel costs) could be a lot cheaper than something with 200 hundred guests - some people think it is not an awesome wedding unless there are 200 guests. You can spend anything from $1000 to $100, 000 (or more) on a wedding. It just depends on what you want to do... how many people, venue, catering, what you will wear, etc.

• $1000? Dont think so..

• $1000 - registry wedding... maybe not awesome (some people think it is) but the point was that the cost varies significantly depending on what you want to do.

• Where are u from?