Do you support gay marriage? Do you think being a gay really good for human society or just a unpredictable disaster? Gay Marriage Will Ruin Society?

I know someone will support gay marriage and stand for it, Also someone don't. I know We live in the 21 Century, And this is an open minde era. But after I watch these pictures, I still want to hear your precious opinion?

Do you support gay marriage? Do you think being a gay really good for human being or just a unpredictable disaster?

12 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Will Ruin Society

Do you support gay marriage? Do you think being a gay really good for human society or just a unpredictable  disaster? Gay Marriage Will Ruin Society?

Should LGBT Rights Be Accepted Globally?

Facts and stats about same-sex marriage

LGBT Rights Around The World Infographic

You don't have to be gay to believe in equal rights?

Most Helpful Guy

• Homosexuality is gross and by legalizing gay marriage, you are forcing new generations of kids to accept this gross and to think it's "ok" to be gay.

Instead of legalizing gay marriage, why don't those people who are always whining about gay rights try to help gays to get over their mental sickness and get back to their nature which is being attracted to the opposite sex? maybe those gays are not harming anyone and maybe they "love" each other but that doesn't mean it's ok or natural and it doesn't mean that we should accept what they are doing, I mean, a brother an a sister may fall in love with each other and have sex, are they harming anyone else? maybe no but still, incest is gross and should never be acceptable, or do we also have to say 'love wins' in this case? No we shouldn't because it's wrong and weird, and same thing goes to homosexuality.

• This answer... god you're so stupid.

• I should step in and say (before Zylister gets the wrong idea) that I'm a Christian, and I firmly do NOT believe that being gay is some evil thing. I believe that being gay is not a choice.

• *throws a brain at you*

Put it in.

What Girls Said 10

• You know how gay marriage will affect society? More weddings will happen and the population of orphanages will be lower. Sounds SO terrible, right?

You know how gay marriage will affect me? At some point I may need to dedicate a day to attending my lesbian cousin's wedding. Such terror!

It doesn't bother me. Like... at all. I don't care. I'm happy for them. Marriage is a legal institution. Weddings are a legal institution. The Christian church chooses to place a moral/religious value on the institution. The choose to make it a religious institution. Which is awesome for people (such as myself) who are Christian and see it as such. But there ARE people who are not Christian who do not see it as a religious institution. It's purely legal at its base for them.

There are also gay/lesbian Christians who believe it to be a religious institution. And you know what? I'm cool with that too. The bible says not to lie with someone of the same gender but it also says a whole lot of stuff in that old testament that the new testament has a different view or softens or something. I am of the mind that I cannot understand how someone's sexual orientation should affect their religious or moral belief system.

So go gays, go get hitched. Boom.

• You answer sounds very very convincing, But they are the terrible one, Not you. You just treat them fairly, I can't believe you wrote so much for this question, You may be the MHO! Thank you so much for joing !

• I'm okay with it, as in I don't see anything morally wrong with gay marriage. A woman can marry a woman, a man can marry a man and they can all be happy (or miserable, lol) like the rest of us. Gay marriage has been legal here in Canada for over 10 years now and society in this country hasn't crumbled, unlike what any of these pictographs you posted here are saying. This is not the downfall of society. People have been gay since the beginning of human existence and we've gotten this far, right? 😂

• But did you heard about the story of Sodom and Gomorrah? In the end those gay people destroyed by the GOD!

• That's not just a story, That's the history. Also some people will become a gay , If they have a gay Parents

• I personally don't believe it's actual history, but whatever. Just let people marry who they want and move on with your life. Not everyone is religious and not everyone worships God, while others do. Not getting a long with each other and religious people starting a war against homosexuals is what is going to ruin society, not homosexuality itself.

• Gay marriage won't affect people. People will always get married and have kids. No matter what.
    You can not waken up people? There is no such thing. If you are not gay, you won't be.
    Gay marriage is only gay people's problem. It is not your concern.
    Ruining society? There are other problems surely ruining society. Not gay marriage.

• Legally, I don't care. Gay marriage = gay divorce.

That said, for the people who support this the most, I don't think this ruling is enough for them. My feeling is they would like to extend this to all churches and other places of worship, even those where gay marriage is against the teaching in the distant future. They'll most likely do this by removing churches 501(c)(3) status. I'm thinking far too ahead. But I see this as plausible. Should this happen, I will not be okay.

Yes, there are unintended consequences, which many have already stated.

I just don't like how a word that once meant 'happy' means 'homosexual.'

• No way... I'm not with it at all.. Its not normal and its not "ok " to be gay... And that's my opinion so I don't care if u're against it !

• I support it. They should be able to declare their love in front of God too. Gay people can be religious too, so this is fair.

I don't see how gay marriage can be Bad/good for the humanity. But it's now tolerated that people can love people of the same gender, so I think it's just normal that this is allowed...

To all the people who disagree with me and downvote this opinion... Man up and leave a reply with your motivation

• First of all for now, No one down vote you yet. But you shuold know only the human allow this happen. God don't allow , Because GOD HATES FAGS !

• In my eyes the people have a less harder time being themselves, a lot of people struggle with it and are scared come out. So they put up a mask, pretend to be someone they're not... killing them on the inside..
      People accepting other's their differences is a good thing in my eyes

• Sex is a desire. But loving someone of the same sex is possible. I'm straight but I love my mom, my grandmother, my girl friends... That's love too. I'm straight though

And some just are physically attracted to people of the same gender. And if two of those people like eachother for their personality too... How could you now call that true love?

• hahahahahahaha are you serious?

• First not my country so I don't care
    Second if they're an animals let them be
    Third I really don't give a shirt about this or that " you know what i mean"
    People will disagree with me but who cares? It least I'm still on my mind YET.

• I support gay marriage

• Of course I support it. This law should have been passed years ago

What Guys Said 15

• Open mindedness is just as bad as ignorance
    You shouldn't be open to everyone's ideas and beliefs. Should we be opened minded to pedophiles and canabals? I mean they can't help it

I am not against gay marriage but I think being gay isn't natural, or normal and shouldn't be treated as such
    Do animals have gay sex? Yes sometimes they do, but what separates humans from horny animals is greater awareness and consciousness
    Just because some animals on rare instances do this does not mean it's natural

also homosexuality will destroy families, or rather a healthy functional family dynamic
    Since gay people are allowed to adopt children, they create dysfunctional families
    There is no father/mother example set by the parents
    Kids will question why they have 2 moms or dads
    And be told it's "ok" even when it isn't
    Also there are higher levels of STDs in the gay community

Being Gay isn't ok I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks. If you believe being homosexual is ok you are misinformed and brainwashed by this new age agenda of acceptance
    Acceptance is always good

Also I believe being gay is a disorder and should be treated as such
    Don't get me started on transgenders, those people are sick in the head as well

• You said it better than anyone else. +1

• "also homosexuality will destroy families, or rather a healthy functional family dynamic
      And be told it's "ok" even when it isn't"

If this is the case why do LEGITIMATE studies show children who are raised by gay parents turn out better then children raised by straight parents?

• @MrZylister probably because there is an adoption screening process to make sure the parents are financially equipped and healthy enough to raise children

So people who are adopting tend to be well off, or in a better socio-economic standing
      Many straight people who have children are poor/lower social class are unprepared etc... thats why adoption exists

• I'm okay with gay marriage, I just think gay people are super weird. They literally walk around with buttplugs in at pride parades while naked. That's just not okay no matter what your sexuality is.

• That's disgusting.

• "I just think gay people are super weird. They literally walk around with buttplugs in at pride parades while naked"

So because a few do this all gay people are "weird" in your eyes, lmfao.

• I never had an issue with gay marriage, I've been saying for a long time that the 14th Amendment doesn't allow banning it and look what just happened.

My issue comes from the core supporters of it, I was never an activist, but many of the people who were are out there beating Christians, vandalizing church's and holding parades to express themselves while telling everybody who doesn't agree with them to keep their opinions to themselves.

I also draw a line at transgenderism, THAT has strong potential to be seriously detrimental to society.

• I support same sex couples to having a legal union protected by law, I have a problem with it being called marriage.

The word marriage has spiritual meaning, as it was invented by religion. I think personally 99% of resistance to gay unions would fade away, if you called it something else besides marriage. Why gay/lesbian want to be associated with something, that says their lifestyle is a wrong and a sin is beyond me.

I knew a gay couple that had been together for over 40 years, when one of them died. Because of being gay at the time was illegal, they did not have any legal rights.

The family of the one that died did not approve of his lifestyle, so his life partner of 40 odd years was not allowed to attend the funeral or have any input in how it was conducted. As well as losing almost everything that he and his partner had worked for together, over that forty plus years because he had no legal rights.

This was just plane wrong.

• I'm straight and married, but we don't practice our religion and we're not spiritual so is it still a marriage? Or just a common law domestic partnership, legal union (or whatever)? Not to me...

• I don't care what you call or want to call your relationship, what I am saying is that same sex couples should have legal protection if the chose to formalize their relationship.

A heterosexual couple even if they do not stand before a judge or minister, after they have lived together for a certain number of years are common law and they have the laws protection.

Same sex couples, not matter how long they live together are not considered common law and have no legal protection.

If you agree or do not agree with same sex relationships, the law should provide some protection for same sex partners.

• ' Obviously gay people will raise gay children' hahahahha And for the straight parents who have gay kids?

but stuff though on these nice, easy to look at charts!

• I don't support gay marriage or any other marriage.
    I support the right of adult gay people to marry the consenting adult they want to marry.

• There is just so much stupidity in this post to even bother starting an argument.
    But no, I do certainly not support gay marriage.

• It's the law of the land now, enough arguing it's not going to get overturned.

• we are not the only animals that participate in homosexuality

• Smiple because they are animals, And they are free !

• Animals rape, murder, commit pedophilia, and steal also. So lets just legalize all those things while we're at it since we want to be like the animals so much, nature boy.

• Marry what you want, I don't care. There's 7 billion people I'll never ever meet.

• The world definitely does not need more children

• Eh
    Who cares?

I'm sure there are far bigger fish to fry than Gay people on their honeymoons

• I don't support but I'm not against it

• If a dick owner "call it whatever you want guy, gay.." fucks the stinky asshole of another dick owner instead of the pussy of this:
    http://o9.icdn.ru/z/zap222/2/38194162wFV.jpg
    I will consider him as a mentally ill.

• "Love knows no limits" ... what a really pathetic way of putting it.

That expression serves as an excuse for paedophiles to love children and beastiality to run riot.

• Lol, I don't know, I just know that 's talk about GAY. I just post it !