I think my wife has separation anxiety from our daughter?

Every time they're not together, she doesn't seem like the same person. She gets in a very low mood, becomes really stressy and she doesn't have the desire to do anything. As soon as they are reunited, she becomes a lot happier and she gets her spark back. I thought this was only apparent in children but it obviously isn't and it's really starting to worry me because it's almost like my wife can't function without her. Is there anything I or someone else can do to support her and help her get over it? I'm really concerned for her right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• WOW!! I feel bad for her. I know it can be so hard to separate from your kids. I have 2 daughters and I love them to death. I would never want to be with out them. I remember when my first daughter had to go to school. I felt like my world was going to end. I couldn't eat well or anything. I had to get use to it but it was hard. But I still did what I had to do in my house. Soon in 1 more year my other one will be going to school. It will be hard at first but I will be okay. But I know I have things to do so I can't stay stuck doing nothing with my self. And I thought I had it bad. So that means I did pretty good. Talk to her tell her everything is going to be okay.

What Girls Said 2

• she should see a professional.

• Encourage her to go and see someone, maybe she's suffering from a form of post-natal depression. Either way, it isn't totally normal behaviour and I would just have a deep talk with her and get her to seek help. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 0