Girls, Would you marry a guy who is not virgin himself but wants you being a virgin?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It completely depends on the situation. If he's a nice guy and has stopped having sex for a specific reason then maybe. For example, if he suddenly decided he was going to be extremely Christian and is no longer having sex with anyone and I happened to be a virgin. Then sure that's okay. If it's not because of a circumstance like that where he has a good reason, then absolutely not. It sounds like he thinks I'm a possession.

What Girls Said 12

• certainly not.

• Nope. If he doesn't hold himself to the same standard that he expects from me, I don't want anything to do with him.

• I would have sex before marriage.

• With the guy you want to marry?

• With anyone... I wouldn't marry someone I haven't had sex with.

• If a girl lose her virginity to me maybe I marry her but if it was with someone else I will not.

• yeah my husband was not a virgin but I was and he only wanted to marry a virgin but i guess thats because our culture is like that

• Hell no. Sayonara bitch.

• Nope, I'm not a fan of hypocrisy

• no

fuck that guy

• No. because then I would be marrying a hypocrite and who wants that, honestly?

• Er no :(
    I would want him to be a virgin too.

• Wish I can find a virgin girl and marry her.

• Oh hell to the no. I don't do hypocrites

• What if he is a good guy who loves you and you love him back?

• I don't care, there's plenty of available guys out there who aren't hypocrites when it comes to that

• I'm already not a virgin so nope. Even if I was one, I wouldn't.

• No that's like him saying it's okay for me to fuck other people but your my property and it's not okay for u

• Its about before marriage after that he must be loyal as you are.