I don't want to have kids or get married. Bad?

I don't want to have kids or get married. I have seen what happens to married men in the modern feminist "utopia". One day they have houses, cars and a ton of cash, then the next their wives are laughing at how they took it all. Not to mention that the men get alienated from their kids BY LAW. Too risky.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm, okay? It's your choice.
    But it's bit annoying when some of guys think all women are gold diggers and want just money. Generalisation is not fool at all

• Stats don't lie though.

• Okay, if all women are gold diggers.
      Then I would say all guys are liars and cheats on women. Bahaha. It's silly to make generalisation

• That most of the time that women get it all in divorce.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 100% correct so I don't know why you're even seeking our advice. It's not like this is an opinion or how you feel, it is proven facts backed up by hard statistics and decades worth of empirical evidence.

What Girls Said 5

• i think that this is a small percentage and when you find the right person you may change your mind. You will trust them with your life and so all the material things dont matter as much. I am divorced and I took nothing from him. There are some people like me!

• No one gives a fuck mate, so some anon dude on the internet is crying because some other dude lost his house... boo fucking hoo.

• I don`t want children nor marriage either and I don`t think it`s bad. I only disagree about the reasons you listed for avoiding marriage. Not every man has to pay for the ex-wife, it depends on who earns more and not every woman has the child`s custody. It depends on who is more reliable according to low.

• You watch far too much TV / frequent far too much reddit...

• That's not bad. Just do you

What Guys Said 4

• Look, i understand your hatred for this feminist thing, or whatever it is. Just know there are many girls out there that are smart, pleasant, caring, warm heart-ed and so on. I met a girl and married her and love her for who she is... just a girl... like i am... just a guy. Look it is never easy dealing with relationships in life and its hard work, but just know there are great girls out there, sure they are hard to find, but if you do, it becomes so worth it. Don't give up just yet, you're still young, don't focus on feminist stuff just go out there and talk to them and i'm sure you'll be surprised

• Don't want to marry myself though I would like to have kids but couldn't ever imagine them being torn away from me. I plan to have some in the next 5 years or so maybe though it will depend entirely on whether or not I can secure equal parental rights in the law - if I can't then I won't ever be having them and I don't plan on living with a woman either, we can share custody and if she' s enough of an adult stay together and have our own places. Take it from someone who works in a wedding studio - women want marriage for one thing... money.

• Never marry a woman that makes significantly less than you. Only marry a woman that makes significantly more than you. In this way, she can't divorce you without losing a ton of cashish. Too often, women divorce men because they know they get cash and prizes on the back end. NEVER put yourself in this position. Tens upon tens of millions of men, in the past 40+ years, in the US alone, have had their lives destroyed by low earning women looking to find themselves through sex with the local drug dealer, your best friend, her boss or the local bartender - while at the same time taking your assets and future income along for the ride. For many tens of millions of women - after they no longer want you - they still want your assets and income. Most women call this "equality".

I'm a perfect example of a modern, wealthy man. I make close to 200K per year and have done so for the past fifteen years. I'm unmarried and have no kids. That means I'm going to have big $$$ in retirement. When I retire, I'm going to expat from the US to a tropical location and screw women half my age until I stroke out. Will it cost me money? Yes. As much as a divorce? Not even remotely close. Plus, I will die with a smile.

• Aren't you An optimist